1. The 2018 Battle That! Competition results are in. See what went down!

Guitar Pedals

1. *D*

*D*

Anyone here use guitar pedals along with there gear? I've found that using them for anything that has an input/output can create some amazing sounds. Here's one of my favorite guitar pedals I've been using.
    Other than using it for a guitar effect I use it in conjunction with my drum machines. Gives it that grit and the boost. Ibanez Red Pedal.jpg

2. tomkillsjerry

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
    Battle Points:
    Yea I run my prophet 08 and bass station 2 through my pedalboard FB_IMG_1432412219498.jpg

3. *D*

*D*

NICE! Have you ever ran into any noise problems when mixing analog with digital? Either direction, analog synth with a digital pedal or digital synth with a analog pedal.

4. tomkillsjerry

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
    Battle Points:
    Yea but I use 2 boss NS-2 noise suppressors one coming out of my analog gear and one ahead of any distortion

5. crog85

crog85

Back to the Grind...
    Battle Points:
    I don't use "pedals" in that way... But I do use NI Guitar Rig fx on synths and drum sounds from time to time...

6. *D*

*D*

I tried my digitech bass whammy with my arturia microbrute and my volca bass. Octave pedal + synth is great!

7. tomkillsjerry

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
    Battle Points:
    yea it gives you a pseudo polyphonic synth do that with my bass station great for pad sounds if you reverb and delay it

*D* likes this.