Guess Whos Back!

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Ohh yeah bitches.... Freak is back... Throw your equipment away and hide your women.... Single ladies... you know how I do.... Glad to be back... Thanks to all the fam. for the support...

One Love.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
WELCOME BACK BROTHER! :thumb:

It's beyond-marvelous to have you back! How have you been? What's good? Can you share some experiences you had? What's planned for the near-future? It's so good to have ya back!

Best Regards & One Love,
Wings

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I missed you again man!!! Fuck that!!!! You have to come to Jersey now biotch!!!!

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
cleverwon said:
I missed you again man!!! Fuck that!!!! You have to come to Jersey now biotch!!!!

Cleve... Man I tried everything to get a hold of your ass... I waited all day on the computer for Stress to get on to get you cell #, added you to my mobile AIM so I could text you... posted here and on our myspace... WTF! I got back into town on Fri. saw the message and thought... Damn, who better to break the states back in then with Cleve... Fuck no... this guy is mr. invisible in Vegas... I guess I'll have to come to Jersey fo real... But Relic I'm back for good... Not planning on return if I can help it anytime soon. Mad Love to everyone out there for looking out for me... One.

-Freak

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Good to have you back freak, i left somebodies in your cellar that could be the rootproblem of the strange stench you've been smellin!
Talk to you soon online bro!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Freakwncy said:
Cleve... Man I tried everything to get a hold of your ass... I waited all day on the computer for Stress to get on to get you cell #, added you to my mobile AIM so I could text you... posted here and on our myspace... WTF! I got back into town on Fri. saw the message and thought... Damn, who better to break the states back in then with Cleve... Fuck no... this guy is mr. invisible in Vegas... I guess I'll have to come to Jersey fo real... But Relic I'm back for good... Not planning on return if I can help it anytime soon. Mad Love to everyone out there for looking out for me... One.

-Freak

welcome back yo,,,yeah, I been busy, havnt had time to fuck wit the net bro,,,,goodto see ya back bullet hole free!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Freakwncy said:

-Freak
YEa, its all good man. i couldnt check my mail while i was out there. next time.

members online