GRODT soundtrack?

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
I know right I didnt even know 50 could get on shit like that and Banks just killed that shit, Buck is always a fool, I wasnt too much feelin the Spider-Loc character though I dont really know who that is but yeah....

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yeah i liked it, but some of the tracks where to smiliar(piano tapping high-notes).

it wouldve been cool with some artist outside the shady/aftermath/g-unit crew to be on it as well. but, oh well.

T

The Bastard

Vince said:
it wouldve been cool with some artist outside the shady/aftermath/g-unit crew to be on it as well. but, oh well.
i dont think any artist outside that crew is really down wit 50 like that, 50 burned a lot of bridges

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
The Soundtrack is good, but the beat for the lady really sucks ,We Both Think Alike and Best Friends, well Best friends is aight, but it sounds too much like Karma or Smile. the beat You a Shooter sucks too. But "I'll Whip Your Head " really grew on me after I saw the movie, i don't think i'll buy this album, i bought Massacre though

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
I'll Whip Your Head is hard as hell. Kinda reminds me of I Don't Need Em on The Massacre. You get pretty hyped.

ill o.g.
Seoul P said:
I might think about getting the soundtrack and going to go see the movie. Oh and that sample off of "Hustler's Ambition" is crazy. Who made that beat?

A up and coming producer called B-Money "B$"

thats one good thing about 50 he'll always give unknown producers a shot

if the beat hot he getting on it, forget all the this is who hot right now politics

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Yeah that beat is hot, but I thought it was Scott Storch cuz is a little too similar to Cry Me A River, but i heard Jonathan JR Rotem made

BAUSMAN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea its aright... it has some real grimey track and i found 2 of'em sounded a lil similer but they are my 2 favorite joints so its all good