GREAT news for Kobe Bryant, BAD news for everyone else in the league. Case Closed.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
http://www.yahoo.com/_ylh=X3oDMTB2Z...on_sp_bk_ne/bkn_bryant_case&cid=2213&ncid=716

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAH

the man is free, oh this is SWEET. the whole case just fell apart in a matter of a week! and the girl refuses to pursue it further (although she is going after his money still. no suprise there) and so the case was dropped and IT CAN NOT BE REFILED. its over, DONE, FINISHED.

why is this bad news for the rest of the NBA?

because.... not only will he be out to prove he can win wthout shaq, but he has just had the GREATEST victory of his life, and will in all liklyhood have a renewed sense of and appreciation for the game... expect to see kobe GO OFF and have an MVP-calibur season this year. expect an absolute beast of a player.

i feel sorry for carmelo anthony, andre miller, and kenyon martin... and shaq...the nuggets and heat will be in for it this yer.

tony needles

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
word truth..had played all last year with a chip on his shoulder, and he will be out with somethin to prove next season too...team usa coulda used his game

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
But did you see Shaq at the VMAs?

Dude is on a mission. He looks like he lost 80 pounds. I think next season is gonna be a good season because of the LA explosion and the crap that went down in the Olympics.

Iverson out them all on blast and I think players will come out trying to represent next season.

I don't care much for Kobe but I hope he can be just as successful in his civil trial. I hope that girl doesn't get a dime.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
FUCK KoBE AND THEM BUM ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LAKERS.
KoBES THE oNLY PLAYER oN THE TEAM FRoM LAST YEAR WHo AVEREGED DoUBLE DiGiTS iN SCoRiNG.
HAVE THEY GoTTEN RiD oF GARY PAYToN AGAin YET????
AS THE iNFAMoUS PRoDiGY WoULD SAY "WHATS THE VERDiCT DUN???"

1ST RoUND PLAYoFF BYE BYE, ASSUMiNG THEY EVEN MAKE THE PLAYoFFS.
CHEATiNG oN YOUR WiFE WHiLE LEADiNG YouUR TEAM iN SCoRiNG DoES NoT A JoRDAN MAKE.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Payton is out of the League....got traded to Boston....said the Lakers disrepected him by trading him so he retired.

Unless something happened that I don't know about....

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
oH THiS iS GoNNA BE A FUN NBA YEAR...HAHAHAHAHA
THE HiGH SCHoOL THAT MY LiTTLE BRoTHER GoES TO HAS A GiRLS TEAM BETTER THAN THE LAKERS AND iTS A ALL BoYS SCHoOL.
i GoTTA REMiND MYSELF To THANK GoD FoR THiS YEARS LAKER TEAM WHEN WE TALK LATER.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
^^^Damn son....

You talking like you got cut by the Lakers! LOL

Players get traded so often now I can't HATE or LOVE a team. I just spit the foulness and the props on individual players.

Like I said...I can't wait until this upcoming season because we got blown out in the Olympics. Now players gotta prove they are worth all the money they are getting.

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fuck kobie...But i will say this, kobie and tracy are gona go at it for the scoring title. I dont think the lakers are gona be good but thats not gona stop kobie from really tring to be like jordan and go for his. I bet Shaq will win another ring before kobie.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
ahhhh loet the games begin!!!!!

ya'll are going to beg me to stop talking trash this season. guaranteed.

the beauty of this all is, no one is expecting the lakeshow to do much this year without shaq.... and when they win 50 plus, kobe and lamar averag 45, 16, and 14 between them, and they get to round two.... i am going to post another thread, a MASSIVE I TOLD YOU SO! BOW DOWN, PUNKS!!!!!

cant wait. you will all see. your favorite team WILL feel the wrath of Kobe.

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
When Shaq was hurt with his toe a couple of years ago.... LOL .... Kobe was playing like a beast scoring crazy points but the team still wasn't winning ...... that tells me Kobe can't win games by himself. LOL therefore if he doesn't have Shaq then he's doomed. Kobe is a good player but he also needs other contributing factors to win games.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
every player needs players around them. kg won the mvp the second he had other great players surrounding him.

lamar odom gives him not only another VERY good player- not great (yet)-but he is an IDEAL compliment to Kobe. honestly, they really got the best possible person to build with in Odom.

kobe had an above .500 record WITHOUT shaq, in the western conference at that. he was middle of the pack without shaq and these guys for teamates: samaki walker, greg foster, mike penberthy, rick fox, robert horry, fish, mark madsen, devean george, tyron lue, jenero pargo... NOT EXACTLY all star material. thats a pretty good record with a bunch of scrubs for teamates. (horry and fox were past hteir prime, and horry was a playoff dude anyways... fish was VERY inconsistant)
isaiah rider, mitch richmond, and glen rice werent exactly in their prime, either.

so, you mean to tell me that a guy wit ha .550 record with a bunch of scrubs cant play .600 ball with odom, divac, brian grant, caron butler, and chucky atkins? and possibly karl malone or keon clark? not to mention walton, slava and rush off the bench?

The lakers are a 50 win team this year. championship? probably not. great players always have to have a team around them (hakeem olojuwan was a major exception... clyde wasnt around for the first, and half of the other guys were maaaaad young.) in order to suceed. kobe has a better overall team, a deeper team, and a coach that is going to run everything through him. this year he has better teamates (outside of shaq, everything else is an upgrade. not to mention hat they have trade value in luke or butler.) than he did when he played without shaq. if karl comes back he is still good fo 10 and 8 at 30 minutes a night, which would move brian grant to the bench and thereby giving them solid depth and allow odom to play small forward for most of his minutes... lets not forget that kobe can play three positions and lamar can play all five, the four and five spots depending on matchups.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
WORDS OF WISDOM !

``First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado.''

____________You have a great PR agent Kobe !_______________________

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
inspectah wu said:
yeah cept the vince lombardi trophy

http://pointme.to/football/images/pats04.jpg

baddabing

we werent talking football, were we?

as far as the statment issued.. for those who didnt know, he was required to issue a formal apology and was also reqired to say certain things so as to present her in the best possible light. those were the terms of the dismissal.

sounds a lot better than trial by a jury of white, subruban colorado citizens and my freedom for life at their mercy.