Graphic Designer NEEDED. Will Pay!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
What's up ya'll,

Broken Complex Records needs a big favor from the graphic artists here.

We need animated gifs. Dope ones.

One for my album, and a couple others. Promotional shit, like the banners you see @ the top of your screen promoting Dynamic Producer, or Jazze Pha kicks, or Illmuzik Radio.

We aren't bigtime, but I will definitely kick down like 5$ a banner as long as it's FRESH & PROFESSIONAL looking. I can pay you via paypal. Ask Fade, he knows I pay ;)

I actually am a full time graphic designer, but between beats, design, work, girl, promoting, recording, and busines i got little to NO time.

Help us. We will help you. And we can have a big helpling orgy.

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i would like to try hoppa just hook me up with some info about what exactly you want... but i think that flash will work better than gif :)

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Ok, here is the basic info for anyone interested in trying:

Frame 1: Broken Complex Records Presents (You can use the font "Base 02" or grab the logo from www.brokencomplex.com)

Frame 2: DJ Hoppa - To April From June - Featuring 2Mex(Visionaries), Life Rexall (Shapeshifters), Champ (Move.Meant), Mine+Us, Icono, Bias, Mercury Waters, and many more!

Frame 3: All Tracks Produced by DJ Hoppa!

Frame 4: Mercury Waters & Wings of an Angel are...

Frame 5: HaloDim

Frame 6: Available @ www.BrokenCOmplex.com !

images can be snagged off of the broken complex website.

Thank you so much to anyone who helps!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
the frames can be any way you'd like, that is just a basic structure i have provided.

Get creative, do whatever you think looks best!

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Freak, There's no real deadline, but I would like to get something asap! Dantson already has something in the works I believe, but I am open to any help I can get!

Thanks!

members online