gota noob question??new to reason

micv30

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i just got reason 4 and messing with it. i went to my dawgs house and i seen he made his own sound combining 3 nnxt's but i forgot what else he told me to do it is late where i am at so i cant call him. do i just have one combinator and nnxt then another combinator then nnxt then another combinator with nnxt and wire them up not sure how or do it another way please any tips appreciated..just want to be able to create my own custom sounds. he had a brass sound he made and sounded real good.

micv30

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
thanks for the info. i got it working finally i am just like a kid at a candy store with this now lol!

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You rally dont wanna make those devices first
You're better off making the combi first, THEN bring up your devices inside. This way they will be on one track, instead of 3 (or how ever many instruments you have).

Don't forget about your knobs and buttons, they can be programmed to almost anything.

You can download combis and check out how they are programmed. I have up'd a few around here.

micv30

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah i got them in the combinator with a mixer 14 but mite start using the mixer line. yeah i am still learning the knobs and playing with everything. i will look for some of those combi's and download em.
still going through all threads on reason for any helpful info as i try and learn this program. but so far aint to bad i enjoy it.
thanks lion-ucs and thedreampolice.