Got my Maschine saturday... Will answer Questions if anyone got any

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Anyone interested in gettin a maschine, let me kno if u got any questions... i got mine saturday and am in love with that shit... greatest invention since the piano. Workflow on it is INCREDIBLE, gives so much room for creativity. Words can't express how much fun it is to sitdown(and ignore the computer) and just lay shit down, quickly and creatively.

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
auto chop wasnt very good on 1.01, the version on the dvd... however 1.02 had much improved chopping, adding the seemingly obvious truncate function. Unfortunately no time stretch... however i use maschine with logic, and logic's time stretch alogs are a lot better than anything NI has put out before, so thats not a huge issue with me. Although I am going to be a bit angry if its not added in a very near update.

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
unfortunately not... u gotta export to a folder than import that folder... they def rushed the release with the idea they'd just fix things through updates... which in one way i like cuz i have it now, but i wish i had the finished product already too. either way shit is best piece of equipment/software in many years.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Well I dunno if you own an MPC, but thats the same kinda bullshit Akai started pullin' once they were bought out by Numark.

The 1000 experienced a lot of similar OS issues where new features were intentionally added later on so that the official street date could be placed as early as possible.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
No its not like Akai at all, the thing works great out of the box. If you want to use EXS24 samples just use Maschine as a plugin inside of Logic or whatever.

On another note I am very close to boycotting AKAI for reasons I can't disclose here but lets just say they do seem to crap on their user base.