Google Earth

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
check this new shit out. zoom in anywhere on the planet through satellite images.

http://www.earth.google.com

sAfE.

p.s. we could all show each other our cribs with this...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
can you do mine for me? the bastard thing won't install at work

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Interesting, dispite whatever good this may serve from being offered to the public, think of how devastating this thing could be in the hands of the wrong people (people who want to hurt people). This should be a matter of national security.

9zeros

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
For anyone interested or all the programmers out there
here is their research paper,
so 3-4 years of extremely hard work and now they run shit
if you think jay z or puff daddy or russell simmons have money these guys have 10 fold what those guys have combined

http://www-db.stanford.edu/~backrub/google.html

as for national security , people know where everything is already , they could do it with or without google earth

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I've had a different program like this. "keylook" it was called.. You could zoom in everywhere on the globe.. It was really cool..
I searched for the Area 51 site in nevada.. But didn't see anything : (

Peace dudes

T

The Bastard

nice find too, i killed like an hour on this thing, thanks

T

The Bastard

if u type in, newland st malden,ma, you can zoom into my street!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
damm Bastard, seeing all those food places around where yu live makes my hungry.. the only places I recogonize is duncon donuts an dominos pizza. oklahoma sucks

T

The Bastard

Sometimes The Search Thing Is Sensitive To Spelling So Try A Few Diffrent Combos Of Where You Put The Comma And Stuff,and I Noticed Also That Some Places Are Blurry

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
this shit is scary yo.

i can see right above my crib. i can see my moms car parked outside n' everything...

if they can do dat shit, they can murk me off wit a laser from space or sum shit i wouldnt even know it.

i wanna know what the professional version looks like. they can prolly zoom in on a piece a shit u took last week.

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
got this a couple days ago, even found the house ima be stayin in when i go overseas

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Hey dudes. This is scary man. But this is the free version. I've heard that in the "goverment version" or what the hell I should call it you can zoom in close enough to see carplate numbers.. And that's no Sci fi... They really got that shit..

Big brother probable watching me as I take a shit even..

watch your six people.... spoof