Good news for Maschine user.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
I've seen a couple people midi up their MP up to maschine. So it doesnt have to be a replacement...once you get a hands on though u will be sold my dude...if you didnt live all the way in the boondocks i would stop by and let you borrow mine for a day or two

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
I feel you...hopefully your kid doesnt get your looks and your baby can be be put in sum gerber ads. That extra money can get you a Maschine!!! :)

Kidding lol

damn thats fucked up. when you said he was a beast i didnt know you meant literally.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I feel you...hopefully your kid doesnt get your looks and your baby can be be put in sum gerber ads. That extra money can get you a Maschine!!! :)

Kidding lol

hahaha, well played sir. lol.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Damn thats crazy!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Ok..I'm getting it....DEFINITELY....

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Does maschine have its own mixer within the program? I've seen these things hooked up to turntables,could i hook it up to a mixer?

You can mess with the sound on pad, group and master level, but there is no elaborate mixing concept yet, so routing channels to your mixer in a daw is the homeproduction way to go for mixing beats.
You could also send Maschine's virtual outs directly to interface channels and mix on an analog board. But you cannot "hook" Maschine directly to a mixer or a TT, there has to be a computer and interface in between.

Swift

Swift Flow
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
You can mess with the sound on pad, group and master level, but there is no elaborate mixing concept yet, so routing channels to your mixer in a daw is the homeproduction way to go for mixing beats.
You could also send Maschine's virtual outs directly to interface channels and mix on an analog board. But you cannot "hook" Maschine directly to a mixer or a TT, there has to be a computer and interface in between.

True,good looking out.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
If you have PT, you can just click and drag your tracks directly into Protools, mix it there...