Gmail

TymE

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
If anybody wants a Gmail account PM me with your e-mail of where to send the invite.PZ

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
from what I found Gmail is a new google service being offered for free, so if it's a free signup then why are you accepting invites? found this a bit wierd

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
because its like a club where you have to be invited to use it, its free but you just have to be invited to have gmail.

you have like a crap load of space for mail never delete anything, more space than yahoo gives you

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yeah that is cool.. but maan what are you going to do with more than one gig of space? use it as a secondary storage location? cause damn i don't make that many beats!! thx for the invites Tyme

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Just remember that Google <b>NEVER</b> deletes info from their servers. They keep adding more storage space. Therefore, they will have access to your emails <b>FOREVER</b>.

Peace,

Ctrl

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i got a gmail already. it's good for filesharing. if you wanna send like movies and stuff to eachother.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I have had gmail for over a year and I like it a lot. I go by the frame of mind that the more space you have, the better. You never know what you might need it for. Why not have it if it's free?