Ghost Music Intro

ghostmusic

ill o.g.
Hey all Ghost Music here. Just wanted to step up and introduce myself. I've been writting music my whole life, and I guess you could say I've been writting beats for about three years, Mostly Hip Hop and Break Beat. But really I just love music, any kind all kinds. I don't really get into labeling stuff.
Anyway I am currently starting a small label here in NYC ( transplanted from Baltimore ) I'll post the links and details when the site is up. Also I love working with other talented people, local or throught computer or fedex so I'm always open to ideas. Again I just live to make music.
The tech stuff: I use Reason 3.0, Logic Pro 7, Ableton Live 4, Mini Moog V, Sprctrasdonics Trillogy,Tons and Tons of records.

That's what's up...

Ghost Music

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to IllMuzik, nice setup! Glad to see you got something going on here. We don't allow advertising of sites on here but you can definitely put a link to your site in your profile.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
welcome,,,,you should wear a sheet when you make beats,,lol,,,,ya know,,,Ghost Music,,,,get it,,,,,,,Anyone?, Anyone?

,,,I'll be here all week,,,try the veal!
Awww man stress, that was bad!!! lol

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Awww man stress, that was bad!!! lol

i wasnt gon say nothin but damn

trykome

CEO DFM Promoter/Emcee/Turntablist /Producer-(+)-
ill o.g.
stree that was some tastlest yet hunours $hit lol

ok i cant spell worth a crap damn