Gettin outta hand in Houston

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Ok, basically whats goin on here is a jump in the crime rate. It took us like 2 weeks to beat last years murder rate its like 5-6 people a day now I think. Alot of people just started blaming New Orleans people, the cops are targetin New orleans people. The high schools even have N.O. vs H-town riots and those kids FIGHT I mean like tryna kill eachother. The mayor was so pissed he took a tour of the "trouble areas" of Houston which is basically the hood, Sunny Side, Southwest, Southpark, 3rd ward, 5th ward, Southnam etc, keep in mind this dude has never set foot in the projects. Shit is crazy for real Houston dudes talkin about killin off the new orleans dudes and the new orleans dudes talkin about takin over. Now the Mayor has resolved to locate all the criminals from new orleans in houston and send them back to new orleans........I doubt thtas gonna work besides alot of that shit is just dudes in houston hypin that shit up, its gonna be a looooooong 2006

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It happening in ATL too

where I stay in florida they are trying there best not to let this poeple in by raising rent prices and things like that we are seasonal so they are working for pennies it kind of hurts the moral of people and some turn to crime becasue it is easier

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
^^^deffinitely

Looks like the shit then hit the fan all over the south, I swear this was like the worst year in history everybody I KNOW is either fucked up or hurtin. But Im not trippin though Im not involved in that shit, as of right now Im on a run up get done up basis I dont care they from New Orleans, Houston, New York, Nebraska, Japan whatever

BROUSSARD BEATS

BroussardGoHard
ill o.g.
shit i got some of my people from New orleans hitting the studio
dropping a hot cd in summer

you know alot of people get out of jail in the summer time and school will be out its going to be crazy

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yea the shit is poppin off in Atl too. N.O. cats was tring to take over Atl. I think they tring to do the same thing in the H. Its crazy! i remember seeing a news report about how N.O hasnt have a murder for about 2 or 2 in a half months after katrina. Thats because like they said" all the drug dealers, killers and what have you left for other cities in the u.s. once before katrina hit". Alot of them arent gona come back and alot will but for the rest of the U.S. alot of things are gona change.

members online