Gettin loops into FL....???

PEEDICRACKNY

ill o.g.
Yo me and mah manz got mad loops on cool edit, but we don know how to get them into FL so we can use them. Can sum 1 explain how ta get them in, cuz i don got da FL book or nuthin. thanx.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
right click on a sound in the pattern box -load sample will come up then search for it and load it in

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
PEEDICRACKNY said:
Yo me and mah manz got mad loops on cool edit, but we don know how to get them into FL so we can use them. Can sum 1 explain how ta get them in, cuz i don got da FL book or nuthin. thanx.

do you have to type that way?

j/k jus bustin ya balls.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
Seoul P said:
You can do that or just put them in your packs.

true but if he cant load a sample there is no way he is getting them into packs

studio h

ill o.g.
yo just export ya loop, get in fl, go add one munu and select fruity slicer, load loop into it, open up piano roll for slicer and away you go. thats wat i do neway

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
J Cro said:
do you have to type that way?

j/k jus bustin ya balls.

ha ha. na but for real

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
are these .wav, mp3, etc. there's a manual inside of FL Studio, just go to Help---->Contents.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
real easy,,,this is what i do:

chop up my sample in Soundforge,,,save as a wav file(IMPORTANT)

Open my Template with my presets and what not.(This is great, I actually have my favorite BPMs setup)

Just right-click on the sampler and load sample.

(,,,,oh yeah, another small thing I discovered which,,,,most people already know, LOL,,,if you don't like the sound quality of your sample,,,save your progress in FL and then close. Open up a wav editor, arrange the sample accordingly and the next time you open the file,,,it will be as you arranged in the editor. This won't work if FL is still open.)

members online