Get FREE Samplephonics sample packs *NO BS*

Messy Beatz

Battle Points: 11
Sup Producers,

This is a cool promo to get one or even more sample packs/vst presets/bundles etc FOR FREE at Samplephonics.

Simply use the Samplephonics referral code 7177D90E95 and follow the instructions to register.

Once you have registered, they will add a £30 to your account. EASY

BUT WAIT - There is more.

You can earn another £30 on your account if YOU invite a friend to join, so everyone is sharing and winning.

Go Here To Start : www.samplephonics.com/referrals and use this code: 7177D90E95

Peace

Messy Beatz

Yo messy beatz, i think you're the only one i know that does grime productions! im glad... but where do you even get them sounds from? 10years and still cant find a single 1 lol.

Thanks bro... I used to DJ grime back in its best day (year 2000) so I've got many of the old tracks on vinyl. I also found it hard to find the right sounds (and nobody wanted to share back in the day) so i created my own kit. All those sounds you hear are from my kit. I'll PM you a link.

Messy Beatz

what music is grime? i dont really know

Its a genre that started over here in London a mash up of Dancehall, Drum&Bass & Hip Hop (kind of) - tempo 140bpm and then topped with MCs that rap fast skippy lyrics.

Start here for an idea bro then just search on youtube 'Grime Music or Grime Beats'

members online