Gearwire garbage talk: MPC500

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i mean if ur gonna support, support... but this dude s**ts on the MV series like theyre garbage... turned me completely off... who tha hell is askin HIM about Hip Hop... im LMAO listenin to these cats, specially the white shirt.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAg-QjQrKI&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

da relic

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I never really got into MPC's but when the 500 came out I wanted it just to have something else to play with, pretty expensive toy though.

The 500 combined with the Numark PT01 you can make music anywhere.

NW

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
I didn't really see anything wrong with what dude was saying. He was speaking his opinion. I mean anyone who knows anything about production shouldn't get mad at what he was saying. He's probably a mpc user and is standing by his gear 100%. I've learned to be unbiased towards equipment, no matter what it is. Every machine, software, or whatever has it's strengths and weaknesses. But, if push comes to shove, i'm going to defend my "MPC 4000" to the fullest. Oh, by the way, "slik", my boy told me you got at him about the "RS", he said he appreciates the love dude. (Peace)

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
who? vince? lol... yea, i showed him how i get down on it... it was barebones when i got it... no samplin time and no OS update... i prepped it with i got home tho... its like mines now... im still thinkin bout those speakers tho.... i might cop them too. he's a cool dude. we'll keep in touch.

da relic

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
Naw, my man "G.O.V.". That wasn't you that holla at him about the "R.S."?

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
OOOOOHH yeaaaaaaaaa!!!!! i try to get at cats thaT use the RS... get them on my friends list thru myspace... yes he's cool, and his beats were hot too... i check his spot from time to time... all RS users will be my friends...lol... i gotta start one those myspace groups for just us RS guys. the other person i was referring to just sold me his RS... i got 3 now...mwaahahahahahaha!!!!!

da relic

members online