gayest down south rappers of all time!!!

M

metrosoul

well we all know most of down south is so gay and corny it's almost watching a comedy when seeing those videos, especialy now. my top ten gayest down south rappers ever are:

10. king pin skinny pimp
9. crunkin thug
8. bone crusher
7. 24 thug
6. thugorama fried chicken
5. master P
4. nelly
3. c-murder
2. twirk twizzy
1. LIL JON
1. lil jon

ps. some of the artists on the list are made up.

T

Thelonius

Kingpin Skinny Pimps older stuff is pretty tight. He is a good story teller when he rhymes.

Haven't heard him lately.

M

metrosoul

IM NOT A SOUTH HATER, I JUST DON'T LIKE BAD MUSIC, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY WHAT I LISTED ISN'T MUSIC IT'S COMEDY MUSIC. I USUALY TURN ON BET TO LAUGH SOME TIMES.

ill o.g.
I never liked any of that dirty south shit, i hate that style. The only people i've heard i liked from south is outkast and nappy roots got some cool stuff. I hate how the beats are from the south with hella snares and bleep sounds and shit fuck it

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
this is a trick question, because "down south" is an absolute joke of a style. im nt "hatin" here, but lets all be realistic now. with the (very) notable exception of Outkast (who are beginning to walk that fine line...) the south as a whole has been terrible. Not even as hip hop, but as music in terrible, just terrible. Juvenile, Little Wayne, Master P, and oh, that dreaded sound of Mystikal.... none are even COMPETENT as lyricists and all possess a delivery that is akin to singing with down syndrome... most have NO voice, and whoever these producers are.... geez. then again, look at the majority of those that by these records; herein lies the problem. Until the population BUYING the music becomes "enlightened" (for lack of a better term) this abomination of so-called "music" will continue to poke, prod, and drive utterly insane those of us with a more insightful taste. forgive me for sounding elitest here, but they have simply not obtained the level of artistry as the rest of the hip hop world. even J rule in all his excess is a welcome relief from the atrocity that is the "Dirty South"

*my apologies to those i may have offended. i just have strong opinions.

C

Copenhagen

After a discussion I had earlier on this board I was scared that I was the only one with this kind of opinion on Dirty South music.
I'm glad to see that others hae the exact same opinion about their poor lyrics and flow and beats. I remember having a real good laugh when scanning a whole album from Project Pat.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Come on now. No one here feels Ludacris, Lil' Flip, UGK, Tela or the "Dynamic Duo" of the south MJG & Eightball. These groups have given us some of the best slow -groove Hip Hop ever.

Oh yeah,
Geto Boys- Mind Playin' Tricks
Big Mike - Burbans & Impalas
Trick Daddy- Ya Know he loves the kids.
Goodie Mob- Who's that creepin at my window?
Devin Tha Dude - Tryin' to Live

How can you sleep!

capkom

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm on it with joe burnem. Yall can't hate on the south like that. Project Pat is one of the worst , and I'm not feelin little flip, but you can't say that Luda, Lil Wayne, and Mystikal ain't got no flow. Mystikal got a style that's different, he kinda talks to you, instead of worrying about how to get his lyrics to rhyme exactly. Lil wayne is the only one from cash money with real flow. I think people group him in their category just cuz he came up wit em. Luda is in a world of his own, Luda is the south. Just cuz they got a different style don't mean that they wack. Somebody holla

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
lil wayne is worse, by far, then project pat. mystikal just sucks. period. i am not concerned that they have a style thats different, but lets not get carried away and equate the word "different" with "good". saying that lil wayne had the best flow from cash money isnt saying much- they have ZERO talent. their only talent lies in an innate ability to sell mindless music to a mindless generation. thats about as difficult as giving a homeless man a sandwich or a 40. at least luda has SOME semblance of legitimacy to him, although he to has played a rather large roll in hip hop sounding more and more like a project for retarded kids.

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Originally posted by Truth Told
lil wayne is worse, by far, then project pat. mystikal just sucks. period. i am not concerned that they have a style thats different, but lets not get carried away and equate the word "different" with "good". saying that lil wayne had the best flow from cash money isnt saying much- they have ZERO talent. their only talent lies in an innate ability to sell mindless music to a mindless generation. thats about as difficult as giving a homeless man a sandwich or a 40. at least luda has SOME semblance of legitimacy to him, although he to has played a rather large roll in hip hop sounding more and more like a project for retarded kids.

Damn Truth, harsh words. I sense anger in those keystokes. Relax, I won't let them make a mockery of Hip Hop. I promise.:)

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Truth Told-- since you don't like any rappers from the south who are the rappers you like right now.....same question to you METRO SOUL

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
hmmmm.... as far as artists that i like currently? not many.... Rjd2 was a breath of fresh air. i liked "Get By" by Kweli..... i pretty much just listen to older music..... a lot of soul. i got smokey robinson in my tape deck.... a lot of soft rock stuff.... i am a chrisian so i do listen to alot of worship. as far as hip hop, well.... oldies but goodies. blackstar, pete rock, fugees, a lot of instrumentals. it sems the deeper i get in to making hip hop, the less i listen to it. i have a jazz 4 disc collection i am listening to as well......i dont even remember the name. it chronicles four eras. oh yeah and sam cook.... he's got some nice gospel quartet stuff. mc's? no one, as far as i am concerned, is worth listening as far as new releases.... i am just very selective about what i listen to....

Q

Ques

The great downsouth mc and can be called an M.C. for his real life drama story tell and prays is Scarface the man as well as the movie is a legend in southern hip hop music.

(good girl gone bad) peep it out!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
scarface is grossly overated. and why is it that a person who slangs dope gets respect for "keepin it real"? i dont care HOW good you are- i dont respect anyone who helps keep the communities that they profess to be "giving back to" by glorifying the very thing that is destroying it. on any coast.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I'm not a hater

Some of it is ok.....Outkast was probably the only group coming close..some of the junk being put out now is a complete Black eye to music and anyone with real talent.....LOL, the majority of the beat patterns suck, most of the mc's cannot spit and most of all it is not Hip HOP....LOL...I'm fixin to go pimp my hoes in the parking lot ya dig....while i bump this new Trick daddy.....LOL:headbang: