Gary's Mattress

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
go back 10 years and there is absolutely nothing racist about it at all
The video was posted 13 years ago so I'm assuming the guy that uploaded it recently changed the title to trigger people. I looked at the comments and they're all recent so it looks like everyone's getting this recommended lol. Funny comments though. The shit ain't racist, it's hilarious. Gary is on point. Haaaaaaaaaayaaaaaa!

Sad Adam Ruins GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything

The video was posted 13 years ago so I'm assuming the guy that uploaded it recently changed the title to trigger people. I looked at the comments and they're all recent so it looks like everyone's getting this recommended lol. Funny comments though. The shit ain't racist, it's hilarious. Gary is on point. Haaaaaaaaaayaaaaaa!

Sad Adam Ruins GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything
I think its been promoted, it came up on my recommended videos yesterday, im going to go and have a laugh in the comment section

"As a German, I feel like we were a big missed opportunity. 'You will Nazi better prices anywhere!'"
lol

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
@Fade "Redskins" is considered a racial derogative term by native Americans. They changed the NFL football team over here over that name recently. To be honest though, the commercial overall is the same type of comedy that Dave Chapelle did 20 years ago with his some of his sketches.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @Fury Beats hate how "woke-ism" has invaded sports teams, I get that Native American references were/are offensive but I always thought there was (and is) something badass about naming teams "Redskins," "Braves," "Indians," "Chiefs," etc. but thankfully nobody fucks with the Negro League team names (Atlanta Black Crackers would raise eyebrows in today's "hyper-woke but really it's all for the money" climate today if the NLB was started today minus the "Negro" part).

@Fade "Redskins" is considered a racial derogative term by native Americans. They changed the NFL football team over here over that name recently. To be honest though, the commercial overall is the same type of comedy that Dave Chapelle did 20 years ago with his some of his sketches.
Is it really offensive to native Americans though? Or does race grifting just pay really well while they drive wedges between different groups of people dividing society and pitting us against each other about what we dont have in common instead of uniting us behind the things that we do have in common?

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
I @Fury Beats hate how "woke-ism" has invaded sports teams, I get that Native American references were/are offensive but I always thought there was (and is) something badass about naming teams "Redskins," "Braves," "Indians," "Chiefs," etc. but thankfully nobody fucks with the Negro League team names (Atlanta Black Crackers would raise eyebrows in today's "hyper-woke but really it's all for the money" climate today if the NLB was started today minus the "Negro" part).
The Native Americans, to my knowledge had been petitioning the name change for years, even before "Woke" became a mainstream word and was still being used in the inner-cities. Wanna know just how offensive some people really think about these types of shirts? Look no further than the following video of a guy who parodied the Redskins logo and name in a t-shirt around NY and received death threats as a result.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Is it really offensive to native Americans though? Or does race grifting just pay really well while they drive wedges between different groups of people dividing society and pitting us against each other about what we dont have in common instead of uniting us behind the things that we do have in common?
@2GooD Productions See my response to @OGBama

This is just a sign of the times we are living in now. So many get a position of privilege or authority if they can be a victim. People being offended is a direct attack on our ability to have the freedom to express ourselves. Its destroyed comedy, which used to be a great way we could laugh at ourselves. Everybody takes themselves too seriously these days and being "offended" and having your feelings hurt gives victims the power to destroy a persons whole career and livelihood. Some people thrive on that privilege and build a whole career out of it. Its quite remarkable the power of being offended or "oppressed".

I find literally nothing offensive about the caucasians t-shirt. But I reckon in the current climate, if I ever dared wear it, Im sure somebody somewhere would come up with the argument that Im a white supremacist for wearing it as a dog whistle to the far right. Anything can be twisted and turned to suit an agenda.

Note how you said "how Chapelle used to be". Id say still is, hes still brave enough to do actual comedy. The woke have tried to cancel him a few times and luckily so far they have failed. The worst thing you can ever do to the woke is apologise, its just an admission of guilt to them.
We need to be able to get back to not taking everything so damned seriously, and take some responsibility for our own lives before dictating how others should live theirs. We have become a society of Karens IMO. The more we bend the knee to people whose feelings are hurt, the more people will find ever more ridiculous excuses to have hurt feelings, which is where we are right now IMO.
For all the wokeness and "social justice" are things getting any better or are we going down a path dictated to us by billionaire technocrats, that we never elected nor will ever be held accountable for the damage they already have and will reap on all our lives?

In my humble opinion, Ive never seen society so mentally ill in my nearly 50 years on this planet. Its so depressing Im on the verge of becoming one of them. We are under the unrelenting constant assault of psychological warfare by all mainstream media its really taking its toll on peoples mental health.

Last edited:

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
I was at a camping event many years. We (men and women) were telling stories over the fire. All the women were cracking up at my stories, even the guys wife who invited me. So now, the guy who invited me, maybe wanted to upstage me and started telling us a story of how a woman he was on a date with said the N' Word (the actual word) while driving to their destination (on a date) so he said he immediately turned the car around and dropped her off at home. I felt like he was trying to tell me something "subliminally". He was Latino and said he was offended by the woman's words. I off course was also offended that he said the actual word without sugar coating it for maximum impact. So, I underhandedly wanted to show everyone what a "Real N@gger" might sound like. I wanted to escalate things. So, I reached in my cassette tape bag (we were still using those back then) and I played the song in the video below.

Needless to say, it backfired on me and that was the last time we hung out. Maybe I should have explained why I played that song but I didn't really care. He actually was nodding to the song and the women there also tolerated all the foul language until the part where he says "rape". Overall, I still think the song is hilarious after all these years if you actually listen to the context of all of the lyrics.

members online