GarageBand Memphis Beat

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I’ll @K-waz add a bassline and when you say pattern like as drum pattern?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
For @K-waz bass is from Vintage Lead and the key of the whole instrumental is C maj but I’ma try another bass and play it in key with Grand Piano melody and as of now I played the melody in Vintage Lead but I’ma switch it to a bass sound that hopefully fits.

For @K-waz bass is from Vintage Lead and the key of the whole instrumental is C maj but I’ma try another bass and play it in key with Grand Piano melody and as of now I played the melody in Vintage Lead but I’ma switch it to a bass sound that hopefully fits.
Ok. you never want to overpower the bass over the melody unless you're making a funk record
george clinton weed GIF by Bong Appétit

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Re: Funk @K-waz you just gave me inspo for my next beat

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Insane @K-waz @Iron Keys thing is I ain’t even been listening to any Hip Hop but got a lotta sonic influences in my soul.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @K-waz deleted the Vintage Lead sound for bassline and played/recorded the melody using Sequence Bass switched to Clutch Bass and it’s sounding good.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@K-waz I lost a better iteration of my Memphis beat today. I was trying to edit the screen record in "Photos" on iOS iPhone and when I wanted to crop the part where my phone home screen was toward the end of the recording I accidentally chucked it as editing is hard in Photos re: screen recording.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @K-waz dig the iOS/macOS ecosystem, no "fangirling" over here as it's been easy for me as I came from a decade of Windows use when I dived into to purchasing a MacBook Pro in 2016 and I don't miss the latter's ecosystem but have to use Windows via my 9-to-5.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Ayyy @K-waz what did/do ya like about the new version? I’ma take the previous one off my channel maybe.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
You mean complete or compete? If it’s the former let me know what’s missing as I’m new to this but gonna be true to this producing thang.

members online