Garageband is a great program

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
word.. mad simple and easy to use .. got some ill sounds right out da box .. only thing that limits u is the amount of effect but fuc it the shit is free so who cares .... does anybody ever use this program? i just got a new imac g5 i doubt garageband will end up as my main compeuter recorder/sequencer but i wanted to give apple props on creating a good program...

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Ash Holmz said:
word.. mad simple and easy to use .. got some ill sounds right out da box .. only thing that limits u is the amount of effect but fuc it the shit is free so who cares .... does anybody ever use this program? i just got a new imac g5 i doubt garageband will end up as my main compeuter recorder/sequencer but i wanted to give apple props on creating a good program...

yeah I got that program too and I can agree it is mad easy to use, not too fond of the drum sounds, but the other sounds are straight

T

The Bastard

Ash Holmz said:
i used the preset loops to make sum music for public service announcements on public access when i was interning there , but i did sum digin around the program is pretty capable. man i havent used a mac in a minute

djryval

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
we use it to record all of our tracks and do some mixing and mastering. it's a dope program. i create the beats in flstudio and then my best friend/emcee loads it into gb, and takes it from there. he's made some nice beats with it too.

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
I hate it compared to reason and fl. it is too limited on drums. that can make or break your beat. the different tracks get complicating seeing as they are mostly all the same and you cant stack on top of other recordings. that's only the version i have but i hate it. the coolest features are the string and guitar instruments and the synths.

members online