Game never had a Dre beat.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Actually sad to see a talent like Game going to waste cuz hes mentally stuck in the past. Dude should just start to grind on his own.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Actually sad to see a talent like Game going to waste cuz hes mentally stuck in the past. Dude should just start to grind on his own.

He's been on some kind of vibe lately. Making a lot of claims and statements that get a bit of attention.

Not sure whether it's to get some focus on him or things that have been bugging him long, how accurate or not they are etc etc. But i been seeing a lot of noise around his name lately.

Documentary was hell of an album. Dre's influence is pretty clear in the least.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
He's been on some kind of vibe lately. Making a lot of claims and statements that get a bit of attention.

Not sure whether it's to get some focus on him or things that have been bugging him long, how accurate or not they are etc etc. But i been seeing a lot of noise around his name lately.

Documentary was hell of an album. Dre's influence is pretty clear in the least.
Yeah but i feel like hes ruining his rep more and more every interview he gives.

But ye, hopefully hes got a plan to come out on top of all that bs from the past.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Game @Iron Keys need to leave them IG "models," IG "strippers" and "baby mamas" alone and stop being R.Kelly Jr. and the peeps caring about his "rep" probably are washed up ex-bangers who forget/forgot he used to be a Crip before switching to the right side.