G-unit Records

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
does anyone know where i can get the address of g-unit records to send them a beat cd?

Honesty

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
... you're cd is going in the trash and/or mailed back to you unopened. It's a waste of a cd and a waste of postage. Get a discography up first. Get some addresses to reputable Indy lables... Like 7 Heads..etc. and mail packages to them.... not G-Unit, Aftermath, or Def Jam.

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
Na Man Dont Listen To Them , They Might Use It.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................as An Ash Tray@!

S

Svenghali

Svenghali

Go to Barnes & Nobels and pick up the Hollywood Directory, it has the address of every major and subsidiary. G-Unit Records is in New York. The address you have is for Aftermath Entertainment. G-Unit is in the same building as Shady and Def Jam.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
the address i gave him is the address to the building where aftermath, shady, and g-unit are located on the west coast. i happen to know that for a fact.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
B.Hawk said:
does anyone know where i can get the address of g-unit records to send them a beat cd?
Damn son, didnt you read the topic of rappers not being worthy of your beats?
G unit is straight hardcore gay.
But since i am not the worst around i will give you a good tip to get your beats sold. So listen and listen carefully cos what i am going to tell you is straight gold, the jackpot amigo. Better then this, none there is. This is like finding a mountain of gold on top of a mountain of gold, you dig?
Okay here we go.
What you need to do is make a beatcd, put your addres, phonenumber and all that contact shit on how they can reach on it. Put it on there big, so even some retards with dry eyes can read it from a mile away, or 8 mile for that matter. So now you got your beatcd all ready to travel this road to succes. This is a point where a lot of producers have been and even more took the wrong steps and never got to the top of succes. You know why? Cos they all are a couple of lame dumb mules, that is why! You can aim a gun at a mule and shoot it, raise it back to life and it still wouldnt run away if you aim at it again with the same gun, you dig?
So fuck all that shit of sending your beatcd to some adress. Cos it will be jerked off on and tossed in the garbagecan on the pile of all other tossed out producers.
What you need to do is check out where the artist you wanna reach is going to perform. Get yourself a ticket to the concert and go there, dont forget your beatcd little one for it is essential to your quest to get to a place where the ground isnt covered with dead mules.
The good part is that you can combine business and pleasure at this concert. You can pimp some hoes or if you are gay pimp some male bitches. Be that playa all the way, even if you are homo dont be scared a lot of males at g-unit concerts are gay and only make out at those concerts so there is a good chance to find some true love there.
Yeah yeah, you dig? But dont let them hormones get you from your main goal, you are at that concert for business, so what's next?
Dont!!!! I repeat dont!!! try to get backstage, every asshole there is trying to get his ass backstage and there is a pretty good chance you aint got the looks to get in there nor the faceman smoothtalk to progress your hiney in there with bullshit charms.
Get a hold of your beatcd and get a drink (you dont want to go try get a drink halfway of the concert it will be too busy and it could screw up your plans) and make your way to the front of the stage, go get real close. As close as you can get fool, this isnt just a concert so dont let them groupies in the front tell you nothing, cos they dont know what you are going to do might change your future and make them your future groupies, you dig?
Now the artists are making their appearance, wait some 10 minutes before you go in to action. Pay close attention to their movements it will be of help later. Every artist has his own way of moving on the stage. Make out the pattern of the artist you want to target.
Okay, this is the point of no return. This is where all those years of jerking off like a madman are going to pay off. Everything is destined and you jerking off so intensly for all these years was a training, a practice to get your mind and body in perfect balance, this preparation had a bigger meaning, more then that brief moment of happyness. It was the force being nurtured and controlled without you knowing. The time has to come to unleash it with all it's brutal force. Your arm, might seem an average arm at first look, but the muscles have been molded for the perfect moment with the perfect swing, you dig?
Finish your drink and lose the glass or whatever it was in. Cos you need your full concentration on this one. If you need to pee, do it right there on the people in front of you, they wont notice, they be groupies all high by seeing their idols spitting some wack shit on stage but in their ears it is like god singing while taking a shower.
Check again if you still got your beatcd in your hand, yep it is there. If it wasnt you still had a backup in your pink backpack.
Now make out your target artist, keep the pattern of his movement in mind, coordinate his every movement, the beatcd in your hand feels good, just like your dick in your hand felt a couple hours earlier, swelling, when you were taking a shit at mcdonalds and decided to get your freak on, masturbating thinking about the sexy clown or the fat warted mcdonalds wrench that served you your sweaty burger, you dig?
Now make that perfect swing at your artist, aim at his eye, just hitting him with the cd isnt enough, the eye is most vulnereable and hitting him there will certainly not go unnoticed.
Yeah the climax is coming up, you can feel it tingling, now make that perfect swing and when it is in the perfect angle, release; (like guevara would say).
Perfectes Orgasmus,,,
The cd hitting the eye of the artist, he will prolly lose his sight in that eye. But that dont matter. If the artist is as real as he says he is. He will check out your beat cd and he will be coming to look for you to do some business, since he now got your adress and contact stuff, you dig?
This is one of the best ways to succes. And the rest after that will be history with you in the leading role.
So bow down and blow me son cos that is the least you can do for your sugadaddy kicking your ass on the road to riches.

S

Svenghali

The G-Unit and Shady offices and A&R's are in the New York office Sha Money (G-Unit), Riggs Morales & Dart La (at Shady). I know this for a fact because I spoke with Riggs directly son.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
RigorMortis said:
Damn son, didnt you read the topic of rappers not being worthy of your beats?
G unit is straight hardcore gay.
But since i am not the worst around i will give you a good tip to get your beats sold. So listen and listen carefully cos what i am going to tell you is straight gold, the jackpot amigo. Better then this, none there is. This is like finding a mountain of gold on top of a mountain of gold, you dig?
Okay here we go.
What you need to do is

(...)

on the road to riches.

LMAO... I'll try that, thanks

LOL

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Svenghali said:
The G-Unit and Shady offices and A&R's are in the New York office Sha Money (G-Unit), Riggs Morales & Dart La (at Shady). I know this for a fact because I spoke with Riggs directly son.
When did you talk to me son? Was that the business meeting in Tokyo where i shagged madonna?

S

Svenghali

Not trying to correct you. Just stating the facts

e.porter said:
the address i gave him is the address to the building where aftermath, shady, and g-unit are located on the west coast. i happen to know that for a fact.

The G-Unit and Shady offices and A&R's are in the New York office. Sha Money (G-Unit), Riggs Morales & Dart La (at Shady). I know this for a fact because I spoke with Riggs directly son.

members online