G-Unit Records Expanding.... M.O.P. , Mobb Deep, D-Block

Alphabet

ill o.g.
Yes it is true G-Unit has signed recently fired Mobb Deep to their G-Unit records, Mobb Deep was removed from Jive records after their American Nightmarez album did not meet label expectations, M.O.P has also signed with G-Unit records and tracks have already been recorded and aired on radio. their has been talks of a tour consisting of all these acts including D-Block which could mean they might be coaxed over to G-Unit. So G-Unit is really going to become the "Gangsta" Unit now that its roster consists of most of all the hardest acts in hip hop today. your thoughts please.
- Bet

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
How the fuck is D Block goin to G Unit??? There whole music material now is about is dissing 50

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
mobb deep, hardest acts? hahahahahahahaahah
ahahahahah ah aha ha ha hahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahah

bwuwuahahhahahaha mwuwuuauahahahahahaah haha *snort* hahahahahAHAHAHAHHAH ahahahah

*cries* whoo man thats a good one. *slaps knee* you had me goin there, man..... good stuff. dudes got jokes.

i think we all see through the illusion by now, but i see a few lois lanes exist still.

seriously though, musically this makes for a strong collective- because that potentially brings havoc and alchemist into the mix for beats. i expect g unit to be a good home for both of these, but i think realistically this addition has the potential to be more benificial to fiddy and his henchman.....

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Ahhhh, MOP?.....I hope they dont turn to shit now, their the only ones i even care for that are on the harder tip in that list....those cats speak real shit.....Hopefully they wont get all overhyped and commercialized to the point where they suck goat balls like some others i wont name!?>?>?

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
mobb deep, hardest acts? hahahahahahahaahah
ahahahahah ah aha ha ha hahahahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahah

bwuwuahahhahahaha mwuwuuauahahahahahaah haha *snort* hahahahahAHAHAHAHHAH ahahahah

*cries* whoo man thats a good one. *slaps knee* you had me goin there, man..... good stuff. dudes got jokes.

i think we all see through the illusion by now, but i see a few lois lanes exist still.

seriously though, musically this makes for a strong collective- because that potentially brings havoc and alchemist into the mix for beats. i expect g unit to be a good home for both of these, but i think realistically this addition has the potential to be more benificial to fiddy and his henchman.....

lol, what makes you think/say Mobb Deep aren't hard?

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
Mobb deep are hard o nthe musical tip, but they aint as gangsta as they talk, yall seen that first beef video!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
N.U.G. said:
lol, what makes you think/say Mobb Deep aren't hard?

aside from the fact that they have spent their whole careers being hard on wax but gettin punked on wax and either not responding or not responding with anything worthwhile.....

and there are too many rumors of prodigy gettin smacked up too many times in real life for me to think they are just rumors.

dont get me wrong, i respect these dudes a great deal, MM is on my all time greatest list and americas nightmare and infamous are personal favorites- i just dont think they are quite as "hard" as they come off. i could be wrong though.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
aside from the fact that they have spent their whole careers being hard on wax but gettin punked on wax and either not responding or not responding with anything worthwhile.....

and there are too many rumors of prodigy gettin smacked up too many times in real life for me to think they are just rumors.

dont get me wrong, i respect these dudes a great deal, MM is on my all time greatest list and americas nightmare and infamous are personal favorites- i just dont think they are quite as "hard" as they come off. i could be wrong though.

word. I can respect that and I see where you're coming from.

I personally think Mobb Deep are just as hard or as real as any other group or artist doing it. I'm sure they exagerate some stuff and they are small dudes but I don't think they are plastic or anything like that.

Definitely one of the best crews in hip-hop history too

peace

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
N.U.G. said:
word. I can respect that and I see where you're coming from.

I personally think Mobb Deep are just as hard or as real as any other group or artist doing it. I'm sure they exagerate some stuff and they are small dudes but I don't think they are plastic or anything like that.

Definitely one of the best crews in hip-hop history too

peace

what up NUG,,,,what do you mean by "real" tho?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:

the truth, i seen em in concert, they're both like 4'5 or somethin.

i mean i wouldnt ever call em soft, they obviously been through some hard shit and they would probably take care of ur average family man, but they do seem to get sonned alot.

sAfE.

Donovan

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ya'll hear about how G-Unit's president actually listens to all the beats that're sent to them? Or is this just a myth.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Donovan said:
Ya'll hear about how G-Unit's president actually listens to all the beats that're sent to them? Or is this just a myth.

-Donovan www.The-Sauna.com

you mean Sha Money XL? he's too busy gettin robbed to listen to beats man. lol j/k.

sAfE.

members online