Fuck Carlos"Ned" Mencia

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Saw this.

He owned that kid. Props to Mencia for facing the heat though. I woulda went all Millie Vanilli and ran off the stage. We need some producer videos like this. Some guy at a beat battle and a cat in the crowd runs out with a boom box like "I did this beat back in 2001! You're a Beat Jacker!"

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
the link dont work dammit i wanna see this shyt man

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
ok i just saw it on you tube..damn fuck ned that nigga is officially the wackest fake ass comedian ever..how u gon bite off of mad ppl and run wit it like its ur own...fuck him JOE ROGAN FOR PRESIDENT!!

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Damn.......Ned is a pussy.......

Heres the link for anyone else to watch...

Its a damn shame........they should black ball him from T.V.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I never liked Mencia anyway..Except for the race olympics..That was good, beyond that I think they should put more southpark in his timeslot.

Dude is a loser..But yeah props for not running off into the night with all that anymosity goin on...If I was biting like that I woulda left..lol

He should just call it sampling and call it a day..

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
That niggas been wack, never liked him. Not too mention he stole 15minutes of one of his stand up routines from George Lopez..

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ya Rogan put him on Blast funny thing is Mencia Cant even do Shit Cuz Mr.Fear Factor will fuck him up

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
watch it buddy! That's blasphemy in these parts...

LMAO !!! I was waiting on that, but thats what artists used to be like when they got sampled and didnt get paid for it..
Fuckin Mencia is a geek, he's through soon enuff. Then he should have enuff pain to actually write somthing..
When the hell is Chapelle gonna come back?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
LMAO !!! I was waiting on that, but thats what artists used to be like when they got sampled and didnt get paid for it..
Fuckin Mencia is a geek, he's through soon enuff. Then he should have enuff pain to actually write somthing..
When the hell is Chapelle gonna come back?

idk but we need him to make his return we need a real comedian CHAPELLE IS THE MAN

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
woooooooooooooooooow he sux.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
when i first got into mencia some months ago i thought this guy is realy hilarious.
but after watching bill hicks, i immediately knew who the real innovator of sociocritical comedy was. they all are biting hicks, with only few exceptions. even maher, whom i like for carrying on hicks message, but hes biting him as well.

members online