Fuck AI

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
I have a different opinion on this. I've been using ChatGPT at work since its release, and I have the premium version to access the GPT-4 model. In my experience, while AI excels at generating run of the mill content, it falls short in producing truly innovative ideas, which still requires human creativity. Nevertheless, it's a tech advancement that lowers barriers for people, be it financial or geographical, enabling them to pursue their aspirations. Because of that, I think AI can play a significant role in reducing those obstacles, helping to highlight the most creative people (not just the people who have connections). I'm all for it.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I have a different opinion on this. I've been using ChatGPT at work since its release, and I have the premium version to access the GPT-4 model. In my experience, while AI excels at generating run of the mill content, it falls short in producing truly innovative ideas, which still requires human creativity. Nevertheless, it's a tech advancement that lowers barriers for people, be it financial or geographical, enabling them to pursue their aspirations. Because of that, I think AI can play a significant role in reducing those obstacles, helping to highlight the most creative people (not just the people who have connections). I'm all for it.
Yeah from using it I see it's VERY useful but of course not there yet. But people have to realize it's not at the point where it's going to completely remove humans, of course not. It's still a long ways from that but right now we're seeing a lot of companies using LLMs to do some crazy shit and it's only going to get better. Right now though it's a godsend just to help with routine things and debugging code (sometimes).

I program all my beats, programming drums is one the most enjoyable parts of music production for me, Im not about to outsource it to AI.
Wait, hang on, let me get this. This isnt about drum beats, its about finding beats. Why would a producer need to find beats? Deez excluded.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Cube @Iron Keys was right but I’ll be damn if this shit right here don’t slap

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It ain't doing it for me.
How about this?

gay men GIF

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

They're overwhelmed with traffic so you might not be able to use it yet but check the examples. Soon we'll have to have AI beatmaking battles on here instead!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

They're overwhelmed with traffic so you might not be able to use it yet but check the examples. Soon we'll have to have AI beatmaking battles on here instead!
And people will still fuck up the mix