Fruityloops Keyboard

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Hi,,,,I recently discovered that I may be able to use my keyboard to play samples on Fruityloops??? My actual pc keyboard can be used to play like a keyboard??(Did that make sense?) If so, how is this made possible? or how do i do this rather,,,,,,,,,1

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah you can, click on the lil icon that says "typing keyboard to keyboard" or something like that.

I would recommend spending a small amount of $ and getting a basic midi keyboard instead.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^^^

basically different keys on your keyboard will give you different pitiches of that sample.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
iTS EASiER To SEQUENCE iN THE PiANo RoLL, THE KEYBoARD HELPS BUT i FiND iT EASiER To STAY oN TEMPo BY USiNG THE MoUSE AND SEQUENCiNG WiTH THE PiANo RoLL.

O

onyxashanti

i've been using this function for years. since i'm not a keyboard player, the computer keyboard allowed me to sit in a coffee shop, unobtrusively, and write my beats. in fact, i've only just recently started using a midi keyboard controller (microKontrol).
don't look at it as a replacement for a midi keyboard, lookat it as a way to audition sounds and (some) chords. it's one of those little things that makes FL so dope.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what do you need to plug your midi keyboard into your pc?

richwny15

ill o.g.
midi

what do you need to plug your midi keyboard into your pc?

What you have to do is buy something called A midi coverter.. Its midi in and midi out which go into your midi keyboard and then usb for connection to your computer. You can find an inexpensive one for about 40 or 50 bucks..