from Budapest

• beat this! voting starts in...

3mpireV

Battle Points: 10
Hey Boys! I'm from Budapest Hungary.

My background: I wanted to be an electronic dj back in the mid '90s but started playing the drums instead and continued to study it after high school. I quit music in the 00' and started working in construction. I didn't listen to no music for quite a while but after a few years it started creeping back into my life. Although my love for hiphop is fairly recent and my love for beatmaking is very recent, I'm looking forward to be part of the community.
My top men(in hiphop) are: Madlib, Muggs, RZA, Alchemist, Oh No

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @3mpireV and if you still work in construction don't let the guaranteed income go as the best artists are those who don't starve financially. If you still play traps don't quit.

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown

My background: I wanted to be an electronic dj back in the mid '90s but started playing the drums instead and continued to study it after high school. I quit music in the 00' and started working in construction. I didn't listen to no music for quite a while but after a few years it started creeping back into my life. Although my love for hiphop is fairly recent and my love for beatmaking is very recent, I'm looking forward to be part of the community.

Good choice of artists, welcome to the ill!

Welcome!