Frenchbeatz

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
wassup, my name is Frenchbeatz, I merely new to the environment of making beats. I am student of the art, and love to absorb new techniques and keep my sword sharpen for Battle. My strongest suit would be a fusion of everything...I listen to everything.
Welcome to the ILL!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 589
and keep my sword sharpen
Oh My George Takai GIF

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Frenchbeatz but I thought the only good thing that came outta France is the croissant and the beret hat, but beatmakers? Only thinking of bakers/chefs with beaters in the kitchen! Who you inspired by?

Earsblower

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 98
Welcome @Frenchbeatz but I thought the only good thing that came outta France is the croissant and the beret hat, but beatmakers? Only thinking of bakers/chefs with beaters in the kitchen! Who you inspired by?
Damn you should open up your Horizons and Ears cause there's a lot of dope shit coming out of France... At least there was back n da dayz, haven't follow much lately tho.

@Frenchbeatz bienvenue parmis les fous mon ami !

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 589
France had a solid Hip Hop scene with the mid 2000s vibe. I really missed a trick not flying out their and dishing all my beats

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Since the French vibe is already ruined just wanna say you are 50% right. Dubmatique is from Quebec, so it's Canadian... (French - Canadian) But MC Solaar is French from France.

It's not incorrect to say that Dubmatique has French roots since one of the emcees (OTMC) grew up in Paris.

:this: