Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yo, This shit right here is something serious... I saw it about 2 years ago in theatre and the shit was just ridiculous... Its finally comin out on DVD in like a week or 2 and I would definitly recommend this to everyone!!! i mean EVERYONE!!! Play it for your parents if the don't understand hip hop, it will clear it all up for them and prove to them its an artform... It's got a shitload of underground emcee's in it: Planet Asia, Juice, Supernat (the Juice and Supernat battle where Juice was destroyed) and exclusive footage of emcee's fresstylin, shit is raw!!! Yo just buy it, you won't be disapointed trust me its that good... if you want to order it you can only get it at http://www.organicfilms.com/ for now i believe... I tried to call in a preorder and the dude told me they should have it in, in about a week or 2... Any hip hop fan will rave over this joint for years, fa real! I did, now its comin out on DVD!!! Shit is serious!! Have any of yall seen this joint before??

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
NAH BUT YoU DOiNG A GREAT SALES JoB LOL, You SoLD ME oN iT, ARE YoU CoLLECTiNG CoMMiSSiON???
HAVE YoU EVER SEEN THE CRAiG G/SUPERNATURAL BATTLE......CRAiG G GoT HiM iN THAT oNE.CiTY

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i DoNT KNoW iF iTS oN ViDEo oR DVD, i HEARD THE AUDiO.CiTY

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i seen that supernat-juice battle where juice got "destroyed".... and its a joke that people say juice got destroyed... anyhow thats neither here nor there i guess, cant wait to cop this.

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Yo, the site says it is taking pre-orders not selling it. I hate to put pre-orders in for shit cuz I'm impatient. Anyone know where you can actually get it?

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Guevara said:
NAH BUT YoU DOiNG A GREAT SALES JoB LOL, You SoLD ME oN iT, ARE YoU CoLLECTiNG CoMMiSSiON???
HAVE YoU EVER SEEN THE CRAiG G/SUPERNATURAL BATTLE......CRAiG G GoT HiM iN THAT oNE.CiTY

that was a ill battle. they took it to the radio after the first battle at the show. craig g was on hot 97 and supernat was on kiss fm. they were going back and forth over the airways. so ill.....

G-French

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
that looks like it is going to be a cool movie. At the beginning was that old guy one of the last poets?

D

DanielMunich

Art of rhyme

+its just a biography of hiphop or what ???
its a documentary or a movie ?

not to this theme: are there any prices for the beatthis winner ? apart from props???

Thanx