Free Soundcloud promotion.

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
Hey there ladies and gents tjomba here.

I've been making beats for a good part of my life. You know when you finish a track you gotta promote let it out there to leat other people enjoy the track you made.
Lately i've seen allot of posts on how to promote your music hell i think i even saw a couple threads how you could promote your beat/song on ILLMUZIK. I can help you out a bit i've been part of this FB group that can promote your song beat for free but theres is something you must do to get promotion. It's all work guys from making the beat till promoting.

If your music needs promotion go to : https://www.facebook.com/groups/magicsoundbeats get invited or join up. We are pretty much building organic networks with active SC users. We have 1.2 million in total network followers up to 120 members. Please join our network to get free reposts to your tracks. You will get reposts based on your followers account. The larger your followers the more we will give to you.
For new artists joining the network, your song will be reposted on joining.
(To join, please visit https://scplanner.net using your Soundcloud account. Please let us know you have joined and we will add you to the networks.)

So yeah if your interested feel free to ask any questions.

Greetingz

Tjomba beats

TjombaBeats

Mister Miyagi Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 151
On fb when it came to soundcloud it was like sc is a thing of the past. I had a lot more responses for my youtube uploads. Soundcloud used to be really good, now I find it to be like a ghost town.
Yeah it used to be really really good as you could like drop your beats into certain groups. But when they started to renew services it became what you said pretty much. But there are still allot of good folks i met there. I still post beats on cuzz it's kinda my main platform to drop beats but even now with them pay for no advertisements and deleting the beats if you reached the beat-limit and stuff its harsh. I used it because it was pretty much free music platform. But still in a ghost town you still find good people Hehehe..

Last edited:

members online