FREE SAMPLE! - Pure fiya... But can you flip it?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
hey Phiba where abouts in England r u from?

i sign the petition for that idea ^ i find it pretty hard to find good sample tracks.

sAfE.

C

Carpe Diem

Phiba Optix said:
^thanx

And I think that idea could work.. OR we just start a thread in here... and if we could get the hide script, everyone who replies has to leave a sample theirself...

ayyyy...im down fo this...lets get some numbers n then start sumin....

C

Carpe Diem

Phiba Optix said:
This site dont got the hide script though... So we'd need another way round it?

aint got a scooby what a hide script is...but cant one person post a sample, then next dude do the same?!??

Phiba Optix

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^Yea, but then everybody would be able to get the sample...not jus the people who are replying.

With a hide script, you cant see the link until you post... therefore you would need to post a sample to be able to download the previous one.

C

Carpe Diem

Phiba Optix said:
^Yea, but then everybody would be able to get the sample...not jus the people who are replying.

With a hide script, you cant see the link until you post... therefore you would need to post a sample to be able to download the previous one.

ahhh right...get ya....the only other option is a public soundclick, only those that post are given the password...

ill o.g.
Yo thanx for the free sample. This isnperfect for this custom beat i'm bout tot make for this artist. Thanx a million niggs!!!!!!!!!!!1

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I am experimenting with chopping and flippin samples. This is gonna be good practice for me. But how do I dload it? The page comes up "Sorry, not found."