? for the fam

• beat this! voting starts in...

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
what programs or what in general can i play audio backwards at the same speed that it plays foward ? i have nuendo that does this but you have to do it by hand, and that would have my overall tempo a little wierd so i need something that i know for sure plays it at the same tempo/

FIREdevil.gif
thanks in advance
FIREdevil.gif

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
FLS1.jpg

On the lil window to the right...towards the bottom...you see where it says "reverse"

You could clone the channel there....Have one play normally and one reverse......

That's if you're running FL Studio

mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
i think the problem you're having is the sample is reversed, but when you reverse it the timing changes some what. in the example of a simple one two drum pattern, the snares normally fall on the twos and fours. when reversed they would fall closer to the ones and threes. maybe thats the problem. but just reversing the sample shouldn't change the tempo, just the timing and phrasing.

MdL

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Also, if you're using Nuendo (Cubase) then reversing with the transport will not yield the desired effect. You must right click on the audio track that you wish to reverse, go into the process menu, and then click reverse. That should work perfectly.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Also, if you're using Nuendo (Cubase) then reversing with the transport will not yield the desired effect. You must right click on the audio track that you wish to reverse, go into the process menu, and then click reverse. That should work perfectly.

thanks man,, it was there in front of me the whole time. hahaha

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
is there any turntables that have a reverse function. and also do final scrath and or serato, djdecks do this as well?

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
I have the reverse feature on my turntable but i've never really had the need to use it, i think they are more common on most of the new releases nowadays.

members online