You done fucked up
ill o.g.
my condolences fam. we right here if you need to holla

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
My condolences.
You reached out and shok my heart. I hope you'll get better from the pain and that you'll find that your mother still lives on, in your heart.

We all cary the ones we love with us in our heart. And as long as we remember them, their not really gone.

Merry christmas to you all.
And much respect for the post.

The-Shadow

Ego Sum Vox Manus Deus
ill o.g.
Happy New Year, Illmuzik Peeps.

I just want to thank everyone for their prayers and support and my prayers are going out to all those that lost loved ones in 2K5 as well. A few days ago, my brother and I marked our birthday. The one month anniversary of her death fell on Christmas Day. Both of these days were emotional times, the joy that these occasions are normally filled with seemed to be light years away. Celebrations don’t have the same meaning like they did before; perhaps they will again someday but now is not the time.
--
In John 8, Jesus was speaking to those who had accused a woman of adultery. You may know the passage I’m referring to. It’s the one where Jesus says to the scribes and Pharisees “Let he who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.” In the 32nd verse, he tells those same people “…and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.”

When she died, we were left with only one question…Why? Two months have passed since her death and in these 9 ½ weeks the Why question has begun to answer itself. And the truth has not really been setting us free; rather it has been angering us immensely
--
We’ve learned from the Coroner that the surgeons performing the operation fucked up large time; cutting the wrong ducts and allowing her bile to leak out and poison her from the inside. They also lied to her about what really happened in the O.R. Telling her that the gallbladder was stuck to the stomach wall when anyone who knows anatomy knows that those two organs are on opposite sides of the body. She died believing a lie. For that alone I could knock the doctors out, revive them and then do it again, and again, and again. I can't do that though, can't pursue her justice if I'm behind bars, but I have entertained the thought of taking them out though. It made me feel good for that brief moment. Do you see why you have to be really careful when you go up into the hospital for anything, big or small? I’ve already confronted the surgeons and the hospital, and now we’re lawyering up to take them on live and direct…no retreat, no surrender. We're going to expose these people for what they are, and we're willing to go to the broadcast news and the press if we have to. They won't get a chance to breathe.
--
This new mission requires much time and effort. I need a 36-hour day instead of 24, but 24 is all that there is. I’m not letting anything slip though; we got some big opportunities coming our way in the next few months and I don’t intend to lose them. We’re even trying to find a way to combine our music with the mission of finding her justice.
--
It’s good to see that IllMuzik is continuing to grow by the day. It will be a while before I can return here again, there is so much to do and like Mom’s death taught me…the time is short, the battle long and the enemy immense.

We leave so many things unfinished in our lives. I’m not going to deal with life like that anymore; every thing we do must begin and end. That way, you don’t have any major regrets on the way out. However, you will take a few little ones with you…I know she did; it's unavoidable. The little ones though are left outside the gates when your loved ones enter into the Kingdom and long forgotten by you with the passage of time. New Year's Resolutions have never had greater meaning than they do now. I'm going to keep mine this year and you should resolve to fulfill yours also.
--
On a music note, we’re all about music after all, I’m looking to purchase a MOTIF rack module…Classic or ES, new or used, doesn’t matter to me. The price is what matters right now. Anyone in the Dot or anywhere else that wants to sell one, get at me, me email address is blackprophet@msn.com

It was good talking to you all again and I hope you gain all you desire in 2K6.

The struggle continues…live well.

...and Cold Truth, keep your head up. Like Diamond D says, "When it pours, it rains, so I'm weatherin' the storm." You never know when your fortune can change, you could be doing the driving today and getting driven tomorrow.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Amen. I lost a few people in 2k5 and both my parents got cancer.
They diagnosed my grandmother with cancer in november of 2k4
They never could find any cancer cells though.
They shit ate up her leg and she passed away 2 days before her birthday.
Never get sick in Michigan especially if your old, the hospitals there killed my grandfather too.
When my mom get back down south she was showing the pictures of my grandmother to a doctor
( a dermatologist I think) and he's like thats not cancer I cure that stuff all the time.
So I feel you my man I hope you get the justice you deserve.
I dont know where they get some of these people.
They dont seem to as interested in helping people as they use to.
Now its all about money. Its pretty scary when you look at the state of healthcare in the US.
Peace be with you.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
FUCK! fight the good fight homie. stay up. and i could understand if you took a swing at the bastards.

B

Burna

Omfg.. WOW.. my condolences fam. That passage touched me, and made this deep feeling in my chest, i feel for ya bro.. seriously. I cant even type bc of it.. that was well needed..

we right here if you need to holla