For all my Logic heads

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Bryan Micheal Cox teaches a session at some audio school..This is actually part 2 of the session.. Mad tips on Logic 8 are dropped. and you get to see BMC's workflow. If want to see part 1 check his blog

http://www.bcoxblogstoo.com/

Edit: Having a lil trouble with the embeding...so just check out the blog

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
BMC is the man. One of the most realest producers in the game! His philosophy on producing is great. The fact that he can openly say he feeds off of other producers and what they do is the epitome of "keeping it real". Dudes really need to concentrate more on just producing music as opposed to trying to have there own sound. In reality, only a hand full of producers(if that) have succeeded at that while at the same time putting themselves in a box that they can't go outside of. Think of how much time you can waste working on a "signature sound" as opposed to just banging out music! I'd much rather have 20 songs out there that all sound diff't and have people asking " who did that track". I'll never lose the element of "surprise". The "surprise" that I composed some shit that most thought I couldn't.

I don't need a "signature sound", all I need is a "signature" at the bottom of the check that I cash for producing a hit song!