Focus of Aftermath Makes Beat

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7

"Music Without Focus... Is Just Noise. Aftermath's and Dr. Dre's Producer: "Focus"... Makes a beat live.... JUST FOR SPITYOGAME.COM"

Pretty sick, you can hear Dre written all over it.

O

open mind

another beatmaker dat makes the hits for dre lol.u cant stop real talent even if u put another name on it. sooner or later the ghostproducers will come out and get what they deserve. great post!

J

JabbaTheNut

another beatmaker dat makes the hits for dre lol.u cant stop real talent even if u put another name on it. sooner or later the ghostproducers will come out and get what they deserve. great post!

i always knew, dr.dre cant rap and write a hit.jayz writes his rhymes and storch/focus/hi-tek make the beats for him.dre a great producer? nope just a fucking liar.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
True, he is sick, but Dre the mastermind had this sound before the ghosts came out remember most of his co producers Mel-Man , Scott Storch & Mike Elizondo were still following the sound he wanted and etched from the funk beginnings why ?? because he needed real musicians involved to deliver the sound and production style he wanted to produce , to put it in perspective the ghosts truly are emulating Dre-Esque production style he created not anyone else....remember, too many people once again wanna take credit from Dre after he got so many projects he can't possibly keep up with the demand for his music so he must have production staff that know how to create in his vein of style (a la Aftermath) that 1. keeps the sound ummmm ??? Still Dre. 2. keep the hits coming
no one talks about Quincy Jones or Barry Whites Orchestras and droves of musicians, you only remember the producers that put it all together, that's just how it goes, luckily for Storch he Broke away and made a name for himself too.

Jason7564

ill o.g.
i always knew, dr.dre cant rap and write a hit.jayz writes his rhymes and storch/focus/hi-tek make the beats for him.dre a great producer? nope just a fucking liar.

What did Dre lie about ??? And supposing storch/focus/hi-tek made "his" beats then what exacly makes them his... all I know of is that Storch came up with the piano riff on still dre, soooo could you give me some more info here. What tracks do you know of that Dr. Dre has been creditted as producer for that have been "made" by someone else that hasn't also had their names creditted for on the same track?

T

TheMost

cool video, i doint agree with you guys about Dre. If something was off and stealing beats people would kmnow and wqulnt work with him.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7

lol, such anger. i'm not buying it though.

T

TheMost

i think that people really need to look into what a producer actually is. once they do that, there really is no debate....Dre...great producer.

Theres a big difference between making a beat, composing a song and PRODUCING A SONG. Of course making the beat and writting the song is probably a good 50% of the work but producing it and making it come togther is another, specialy when you compare making a beat and producing.
Lots of people can make beats.

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the hate on this forum is strong right now. its amazing how people automatically take the view of "wow he's ghost produced every dre song" instead of "damn dude how much are u gonna jock the style dre himself created?"

focus hasn't even been in the studio for most of dre's recent work. and while focus is tight man, how come focus doesn't have hits if he's the creative force behind dre? truth be told, the only somewhat big song focus has ever put out on his own is "where i'm from" by the game. and he's the force behind dr.dre? ok...