Flstudio Roll Call

Retro

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Been using FL since FL 3. Currently using FL 5, i use it with Adobe Audition and Goldwave. The Akai MPD16 tops it off for me, almost turns FL into an MPC. i believe FL is an excellent production tool for anyone and you can produce top quality music in a short space of time with this program. takes time to learn tho...

Nuff B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I use it to with a midi keyboard i use it for everything my shit come out good i might upgrade later to all that other shit when my fedi get high but for now holla .

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hobgoblin said:
you chop samples in FL????????????????????????????

Does anyone else do this - I have FL 3 and i cant even if i want to.

Most people chop samples in Cool Edit and ten arrange in FL

Yeah that was worded badly...what I meant was I'll make a loop and then chop that up [cool edit, like 'normal people'] and also for arranging samples I've already chopped [or just with the step sequencer for drums I've ripped off vinyl/tape]

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fl

FL is the center of my production thats where i do everything after chop up my samples in Cool Edit its all FL after that. And i dont think i'll ever totally abandon it. Might add on around it but it will always reign in my production from underground to mainstream holla.

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm loving FL 5 Producer's Edition. I'm still learning and trying to improve everyday. I use it with Adobe Audition, sometimes Audacity.

bassic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I love this Software...Damn i started usin FL3 and now im usin 5.....I compose and I also Sample its good 4 both but i chop and extract samples usin soundforge. The thing is the timestretcher is all good and dman i got alot of VSTs in here and it runs em all wit no bother so I LOVE IT....

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
FL Studio...what else do you need, guys? C'mon, you can do anything you put your mind to with this thang. You can literaly make a beat in seconds as soon as it opens. i've gotten mad love for the tracks I made with this joint. Even if I had the dough to buy an MPC I wouldn't...I'd keep FL.

Okay, I would buy an MPC, but it'd be FL's slave....boo hooo haa hahaha haha ha

K

Krazie-8

yup, i got my keyboards connected in my pc, and i just use fruity loops to acually make the beats.