Flstudio 6 Advice

JKIEYZ

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I Know We've Heard This Before And Its The Million Dollar Question:

"what Is So Great About Flstudio 6", Is It The Piano Roll,the Playlist,the Effects That Come With It,or Whatever Else.somebody Please Help Me With This Decision I Just Got A Flstudio Book And It's Confusing The Hell Out Of Me"

I Was Looking Into Get Pro Tools 7 Le But Its Not In My Budget Right Now.i Want To Use Vst Plug-ins Like Sampletank 2 Sonik Synth 2 And Fxpansion Guru(maybe).

Is Flstudio 6 Worth Everything That It's Hyped Up To Be?

Would It Be The Best Purchase For Making Beats?

Illmuzik Help Me Out Here!!!!!!

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Well, what's so great with FL Studio is actually the fact that it's interface is really user friendly compared to other programs, so your learning curve is real good and the program is really flexible.

For instance, the step sequencer is really good to lay down a drum or bass line litterally in seconds. It lets you do a whole lot of things and, if you add all the effects and generators that comes with it plus the things that you mentionned, it's a great program...

But that's from a FL user, a Reason user will say different, and so on, so on...

Actually it depends what's your musical background and all. But I think everybody will say at least that FL Studio is better for newbies...

bodega

ill o.g.
sygma is right fl is a ill program. and you can do anything if you know what your doing.it got unlimited potential

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bodega said:
sygma is right fl is a ill program. and you can do anything if you know what your doing.it got unlimited potential

exactly, FL is a DOPE program

it is also real easy to use once you get the hang of it

if you do decide to buy it, you can get a 10% discount by purchasing through this link;

http://www.flstudio.com/promo.asp?p=DFGFDF417

let us know if you have any questions yo

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
As a experienced Reason user I must say that FL is a very powerful tool. I alway wanted to implement vst plugins and dx effects in my workflow but I couldnt do it in Reason. Im using FL more and more and combining those two. It just gives that good vibe when making beats. As said above, its possibilities are endless. I mean, Its up to you and these are just my 2 cents.
P.S. Listen to Nomics beats to see what you can do with it. Ofcourse, everybodys got a different style. Im planning on buying trigger finger or mpd 16 to expand my creativity.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Go with FL Studio 6, as stated above it's a real dope program. there's things I'm still learning and seeing in FL Studio. you should download the demo and play around with it. there are a few FL Studio videos/tutorials floating around the net. check out youtube.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
150 for the producer edition is more than worth the investment

members online