Flipsoulfisha On Blasstttt!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
Wow. This is wild... I didn't kno that folks on illmuzik got down like this.. lol..

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Lol. I'm from Tottenville, Staten Island boy!! I figured out who this clown is too. He aint an illmuzik vet.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Man, what a fuckin dork! I don't believe that Nomics would ever sample another hip hop producers beat man. This is the cat that posts all these deals on vinyl he gets like every fuckin week, lol.. WORD UP!!!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
it seems to me that he's trying to get the title of the song and shit to sample it himself, and be the true biter.

but maybe not.

A guy flipped one of my sampledbeats (i never released it so he couldnt have bit) but i didnt threaten to sue him, kill his family, and poke his lil brother in the eye... like this guy is doing.

B

Burna

dude what.. the.. fuck!! what a fucking idiot, i'd love to go ones with that lil nigga seriously.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
StressWon said:
damn,,,,all this crazyness and Hooligan radio will be recordin saturday night,,,,where you at P?!?
haha, we might have some exclusive audio on this shit.... stay tuned. CHANNEL 58!!!

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
FSC said:
Wow. This is wild... I didn't kno that folks on illmuzik got down like this.. lol..

every once in a while we get a retard likie that

i still say this chump gets aired the fuck out, if he wants to harass nomics like that...

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
it seems to me that he's trying to get the title of the song and shit to sample it himself, and be the true biter.

but maybe not.

A guy flipped one of my sampledbeats (i never released it so he couldnt have bit) but i didnt threaten to sue him, kill his family, and poke his lil brother in the eye... like this guy is doing.

looollll, that's what I thought at first when i read the thing, that he wanted the name of the song, fuckin dyke

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this has got to be the funniest shit I have ever seen LOLLLL and yes I am still laughing OMG...man let me find some of them samples so I can flip them....no but really to me this sound like a trick, a trick to get your sample so they can flip it or actually get paid off that shidd..I do not put any of my sampled joints up for lazy diggers to bite and get ideas this type of shid it happens every day LOL...thatz all they do, if you nice at picking samples they go find that shit and blow it up.....I keep any of my hard dug joints to me or I just go ahead and chopp into nice small pieces...or better...just make my joints with synths and sounds...and get crazy with it

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
This Shit is funny. PLEEEEZE put this dude on blast. I am just waiting to be entertained.

SHIIIIIT!!!!!!!

I think y'all should box it out. One on one. Y'all should come out with the song in the back. The ni99a that wins gets the rights to the song and a free illmuzik t-shirt. <---Just fuckin around...

But on the real, what's his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.