Flexibility is nice but this is just....weird

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
man last nite I watched this show on discovery called "The Worlds Strongest Boy," that shit is just straight sick as it was, but the dudes mom was shown stretching her like 6 year old daughters legs way past her head and I was like "that is gross" I dont mind a flexible girl haha I used to date a gymnast but to flexible is kinda sick your right

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Lol, thats crazy its like she aint got no bones, funny tho

Opera Populare

Graduate Of The Game
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
she looks like that shit off the charlie sheen movie when they legs cocked back and was hopin around every where u see she had some hip hop in her tho doin the lil belly flop joint lol i wouldve been shook if i was those lil kids u see the one lil girl towards the end started to get up like "i'm not fallin for that shit anymore"

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Ok, the sexual positions would be endless so I will just leave it at that. But.....she sat on her own head. How in the fuck do you sit on your own head? That is just nuts. I have to meet her. LMAO!

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
that shit was crazy... reminds me or Minority Report when Tom bust thru the window on that Yoga class and those chics got their heads inbetween their legs... i would like to see wht she can do in the brkin form... like Opera said... she would be tight... bboys and bgirls would have to stand down to her...

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
dj360_iNfInItE1 said:
Ok, the sexual positions would be endless so I will just leave it at that. But.....she sat on her own head. How in the fuck do you sit on your own head? That is just nuts. I have to meet her. LMAO!
Are you....amazing? lol. m n m commercial

members online