Flea Market Diggin Today

Jig Dagod

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This is what I dug up at the flea market today for $30. Was it good or not. I'm still new to the crates.

Curtis Mayfield - Give Get Take and Have - $5
The Delfonics - Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time) - $5
Eddie Kendricks - Boogie Down - $5
Willie Hutch - The Mack - $5
3 for $5
The Magic of Mangione - The Midnight Strings Orchestra
Dionne Warwick - How Man Times Can We Say Goodbye
Bette Midler - Broken Blossom
3 for $5
Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass - Going Places
Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass Volume 2
Herp Alpert's Tijuana Brass - Whipped Cream & Other Delights

Next I'm hitting up Salvation Army. Easy...

Dagod...

T

The Bastard

Jig Dagod said:
This is what I dug up at the flea market today for $30. Was it good or not. I'm still new to the crates.

Curtis Mayfield - Give Get Take and Have - $5
The Delfonics - Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time) - $5
Eddie Kendricks - Boogie Down - $5
Willie Hutch - The Mack - $5
3 for $5
The Magic of Mangione - The Midnight Strings Orchestra
Dionne Warwick - How Man Times Can We Say Goodbye
Bette Midler - Broken Blossom
3 for $5
Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass - Going Places
Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass Volume 2
Herp Alpert's Tijuana Brass - Whipped Cream & Other Delights

Next I'm hitting up Salvation Army. Easy...

Dagod...
was it good or not depends on whut u can do wit thesounds and if you think the final product was worth it. unless your asking if it was good strictly from a collecters prospective, then i wouldnt know , itd depend o nthe conditions of the records i guess

djryval

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i copped 20 records at a flea market saturday. found alot of good stuff, esp some 60's and 70's rock tunes (allman brothers, led zepplin, etc). flea markets can be a very good source for cheap vinyl.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
you should be able to make something nice with them, i mean the dionne, eddie, curtis, delfonics etc are pretty standard fodder ! tijuana has normally got sum nice sounds on it and that midnight strings sounds gd !

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Most of that stuff is pretty common and been used alot but it's a good start. All of them should have something you can flip. That Chuck Mangione should do you some justice. I have most of these records in the basement somewhere. Don't worry so much about them being common. Maybe you'll flip them like nobody else.
ONE

J

Josh Furey

Good Music

Those are all good records to just listen to as well. They might be common, but listen to them and flip them into some uncommon shit, its all in your ear and how you hear it. Definatly some good purchases though.