FL track to wav or mp3 file

ROD

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
on fl 5 it's stopping on some of the songs mid way.. should I shorten the songs or something?

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
thats weird, did you set an ending point in the playlist, i know you can do that by right clicking on the numbers at the top of the grid, maybe you did that by accident, thats the only reason i can think of why it might be doing that, try it, if not i dunno know........

O

open mind

if u got a melody that its longer then your drum pattern in the same pattern then it will stop.make your drum pattern longer or your melody shorter or loop your drum patter and transport your meloday to a diff. pattern. i hope it helps u have to give mo info bout yoru problem it could be so many things that dont set right and yes it could be that u forgot to switch in SONG mode while u recording just give mo infomration about your prob.

ROD

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
its set to play the whole song
there's no loop back on the playlist

what I think it is.. I think I have too many vst's

O

open mind

do u have a strong soundcard? cpu? ram? man it could everything it could be hardware or software or both or maybe its just you! nah iam kidding! u need to come up with more infomation if u want usefull help.

ROD

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
gig of ram

I know the clickin popping sound is the sound card but I doubt the sound card would be the reason for me not bein able to turn a song from an fl file to an wav or mp3

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
try rewiring fl to something and export it from there

members online