FL Studio Videos

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
They have some free ones on the internet too. That how I figured out how to use it. I dont exactly know what site it is. But if your search google for FL Studio 5 tutorials free you should be able to find them. Theyve got a shitload of them but some of them you have to be a member to see.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
i'm registered and downloaded some of them for FL6.

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yah warbeats is one of my favorite sites. Their track reviews are always review by the site owner (NFX) as well. Except for right now because he's on vacation. Still a nice all around site.

Edit: It's also got some nice links

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Warbeats is nice. NFX does some good work.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
LMAO! NFX is nice with that remake of Dr. Dre's "In Da Club". Good lookin out, CVPbeats!

B

Burna

dj360_iNfInItE1 said:
LMAO! NFX is nice with that remake of Dr. Dre's "In Da Club". Good lookin out, CVPbeats!

Hm.. I thought 50 cent made the hit "In Da Club", matter fact im positive it is.. :nope: :study:

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
DS Ent said:
Hm.. I thought 50 cent made the hit "In Da Club", matter fact im positive it is.. :nope: :study:

Yeah, but Dre' and Scott Storch made the beat. That was what I was referring too.

CVPbeatz

ill o.g.
its coo, nfx is back too, so get ready for some new tutorials, personally i wana see the counterpoint one, he said he gonna make somethin like that.

members online