FL Studio / MPC. Sample Tank Problem

drebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I got Fl Studio 6 XXl and sample tank 2Xl. I also have a MPC 2000XL.When i load sample tank in FL studio its str8 until i change tracks on the mpc to a new midi channel the sample tank plays the same thing on the next track. How can i change the midi channel?

drebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I figured out that its not FL Studio giving me the problem. Its either the host (nuendo) or the mpc. When i switch tracks its playing the same notes as the drum pattern i programed.

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
im lost man if nuendo is your host and mpc is your sequencer what are you useing fl for? Any way check your midi in each program is passes through make sure your instruments and tracks are set to the right midi channels.

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i dont own a mpc but as far as i know, sampletank will work in cubase. I dont really understand your delima tho the way you originally quoted it. I use flstudio as my secquencer but isn't that what you bought the mpc for?
what exactly are you trying to do with sampletank? play multiipal sounds in 1 sample tank in the different parts or play different patterns?
in the sample tank xl user manual i believe its page 37 or something close to that that explaing the using of PARTS on different midi channels so you can use 1 sample tank and trigger bultipal sounds as long as you can set triggers to different channelsfor when programming notes.

but then again i dont understand what your trying to do

members online