Fl Studio Beatmakerz Out There I Need Help!!!

ill o.g.
All Ya'll FL Studio Beatmakerz Out There I Know Someone Can Help Me, like For Example How Do I Copy My Whole First Verse And PASTE It After The Hook To Make The Second Verse IN THE PLAYLIST WITHOUT DOIN IT ALL BY HAND

Opera Populare

Graduate Of The Game
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
if u're talkin about just copyin the same pattern click where the green lights are which are next to whichever instrument your dealing with at the time click it twice and they all should all light up press control c to copy it then paste it in another empty pattern making sure all the lights are still green and click control v but if you're talkin about on the play list click the square box which is three buttons down from the paint brush looking tool highlight the part u wanna copy press control c then control v and drag that part to wherever u want it this should help if i understood ya question correctly

ill o.g.
thanx, but i'm not talkin about makin' patterns i'm talkin about the playlist turnin my patterns into a song. how do u copy and paste the dots in the playlist

ill o.g.
Thanx, I Tried It And It Doesn't Work, Either Its Pasteing In The Same Place I'm Coping Or Its Not Doin It At All. This Is What I Did: I Highlighted The Dots In The Pattern Playlist(song Mode) And Hit Ctrl + C Then I Highlighted The Place I Wanted To Put It And Hit Ctrl+v And It Didn't Paste

J Cro

Hulkamaniac
ill o.g.
when u copy and paste it doesnt paste it to the end it pastes it at the begin of the view and the you have to drag it where u want

members online