FL Studio and Arturia issues

• warzone results coming in...

RedRayn

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Watched many videos for several days now…
Trying to test my luck here …
I have the keylab mkii 61, I have everything pretty well set up I think, just running into a couple problem I can’t seem to find a solution to…
1. I have my drumpads mapped to the channels, but for some reason the response isn’t that good. I seem to hit 126 once ever 3 or 4 taps … not sure if that’s a manufacturer issue or a pressure issue…
2. Can’t figure out how to record my automations and sounds from the keyboard to fl studio…

Check your Buffering rate in Flstudio the lower your rate is the faster the response. And automation in Flstudio I think you can only use your pitch wheel to automate when you're recording and using your faders i think its another way to mapping those

RedRayn

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Oooookay. So i figured out the issues. I finally found a pretty solid review on the Arturia MKII 61 and it pretty much discusses the problems I am having.

It basically goes over the exact issues with this keyboard, so I posted the review if anyone else wants to take a look before purchasing. I'm thinking of returning it and investing in a different keyboard to be honest. Unfortunate for a $500+ keyboard.
I appreciate the help! Thank you!