fl studio 7 question?

Wizdom

Soul Collector
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
yeah, i'd rather they focus on making fl better than introducing new sounds. the poizone and toxic III aren't bad instruments that come with it, so you may want to check those out

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
is the fl 7 final already out, i've only seen betas so far?

yeah and why use those stock sounds, you better go sample or get some good synths.
in the long run you wil learn more and it will improve your tracks.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
I think they're officially dropping FL 7 during NAMM...

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
does anyone know if they are going to make the stock sounds better?

FL 7 is about 70 megs in size.
Reason 3 is about 2.5 gigs in size.
Do you get it.It will never sound as good.(Samples)
That is all that you have to know.

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
The samples provided in the actual download are nothing more than sounds for the demosongs to work.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Explanation

Yo Rig, where's my son at?!

NAMM=National Association Of Music Makers - is the association whose mission is to unify, lead and strengthen the international music products industry and increase active participation in music making. The NAMM Show is the largest music products trade show in the world. Held every January in Anaheim, California, USA the show brings together all facets of the music products industry to reveal new musical instruments/products and ideas to help music products retailers and manufacturers become more successful. More than 80,000 NAMM Members and guests attended the January 2006 show. The NAMM Show is not open to the general public.

FL Studio 7 will be officially released at upcoming NAMM, 18-21 January 2007 at the Anaheim Convention Centre, Anaheim, CA , USA. FL Studio 7 will be shipping around mid-February 2007.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Thx wings!!!

So the waiting game will be over soon, good to hear!

members online