FL Soloing Problem

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Don't really know how to explain this but just now when I was workin on a beat and soloed a track, played it back a couple of times and made some changes to it, everything was fine, but when I went to play back the whole pattern with that one soloed track along with it, all the solo lights on the other tracks go out and the track that I was messing with earlier is the only soloed one that's playing. I tried to delete the channel and then try it but the same thing happens except nothings playing. The only way I can get it to play is if I play the patter and then manually hit every solo button, but when I stop it and play it again, the same thing happens. Any hhelp would be cool.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Are you hitting "Record". If so, the changes you make (volume, panning, soloing, etc) will be saved to the pattern. Separate your tracks onto different patterns and lay the tracks down in the song view and listen to beat as a song not a pattern. This way, your other patterns won't be affected.

Ctrl

CVPbeatz

ill o.g.
yeah, sometimes u can mess up a whole pattern that way, never arm the record while your tweaking knobs, unless you intend to do them.

members online