Fl is messin up

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Aight, i put two Scarface (the movie) quotes in my beat in fl, one that says "Fuck em all!" and the next "I bury those fuckin cockaroaches!" It's pretty tight, but for some reason when i have it on song, it cuts off the second line right after "bury." When its on PAT it doesn't do that, so i don't know what's up wit it. The two lines are on different channel. Does anyone know what i should do?

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I first recorded it in cool edit. It was one wave and i chopped it into two. The only time it doesn't work is on song mode in fruityloops. This has never happened before, it's hella wierd.

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn I know what cha mean. My FL studio is forked up too. (my Dxi's won't play chords)

Try getting tech support, or reslicing the sample. When you load the sample into FL do put it into the audio playlist or put it in w/ the regular patterns w/ your drums n shit?

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
nah it's seperate and i put it in with the playlist. They're both on the same pattern but seperate from everything else.

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You should try using your samples in the audio playlist @ the bottom of your playist screen instead of the regular on.

Also, if your using it in the regular pattern sequencer (w/ your drums) check if you have enveloping enabled on accident. That may be your problem.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Manji
You should try using your samples in the audio playlist @ the bottom of your playist screen instead of the regular on.

What do you mean by this?

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Do you have the producer's edition?

edit: the prod. edition has a wave editor and a wave sequencer @ the bottom of the playlist window