FL and Acid

G

Gram

can i use FL to load up samples and stuff and then use Acid to record the notes i play because FL's sequencer is all fucked up and it won't record good to me.
and i want to use my Padkontrol and when i play the chopped samples it sounds good but FL makes it sound weird.
so would Rewire do that for me?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
If FL has Rewire and the Acid program that you're using supports it I don't see why you can't. That's how alot of people do it.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i believe the newer versions of acid support rewire so it shouldnt be a problem

Font

Producer / Sound Designer
ill o.g.
First thing FL sequencer is not fucked up, secondly if you knew what you are doing, you would realise that you don't need to be hopping from one program to another. FL Studio can handle whatever you need to do. Take sometime to learn FL and you will see what mean. Peace!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
First thing FL sequencer is not fucked up, secondly if you knew what you are doing, you would realise that you don't need to be hopping from one program to another. FL Studio can handle whatever you need to do. Take sometime to learn FL and you will see what mean. Peace!!!

lol that's his opinion man....CHILLLLLLL

A.K.O The Beast

Beatmaker
ill o.g.

YES FL CAN HANDLE WHATEVA U NEED TO DO!

members online

No members online now.