Fl 5 Help (pixx inside)

P

p50roccin

How Do You Guys Put a beat Together, Not Askin For Too Much Detail, But I Usually Put the Intro for 4 Bars, Then The Intro Chorus For 4, Then A Verse 16 And then A Main Chorus, and then verse and blah blah, in fl, i put the number i 4got wut its called, to the number "8", and each pattern is either a hook a and a hook b, or a verse and alternate verse, does anyone do it like that, because alot of my beats are having the same style but different sounds, and shyt, but the same way of putting it together and its gettin wack and not sounding played out, or shuld that jsu be part of my style?, how do you guys put your beats together, and also i've used tempos up to 160 and shyt it dont sond fast i guess cuz i got the 8 on top of the pattern but still........
(i kno im confusing but here)
here's a sound example:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=469241

here's a pic of my playlist:

18ef.jpg

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hey a foundation is the first step.
You got that.
Just get more creative and let it flow, and if you don't feel it ain't nobody else going to.

AKP

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im wondering why you are at 120 bpm? are you going in double time, cus then that would be like 60bpm, what is going on

P

p50roccin

well i made beat at like 140-160 but now i started doin them at 95, sux cuz i got a lot of good sound beats at 120-140

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
trebeatz said:
im wondering why you are at 120 bpm? are you going in double time, cus then that would be like 60bpm, what is going on

lmfao

*dead*

off topic kinda... that Stand Up beat.. i like it

bodega

ill o.g.
if you on 8 bars split it doing two different things in a pattern.so it changes up.just be creative.

members online