First monitors

Mischevious

ill o.g.
Since this is going to be my first ever monitor purchase i am looking at these two just wonder if anyone here has knowledge on them or owns them and can share there views and opinions.I've been reading the reviews and both have more positive then negative the only thing that stood out to me is i kept hearing that the Krk's kind of lack in the low end bass department side of things thanks guys.

http://www.stevesmusic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_53&products_id=380

http://www.stevesmusic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_53&products_id=401

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
go with the krk's....i use those and there great, really gives you an accurate perception of what your doing, Unless your just desprate for some gear, id typically stay away from beringher

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
The KrK´s are dope and maaad crisp... if u fuck up a little shit, u will mos def notice...

but yo i dont whre u from but if u gotta guitar center near u, you should be able to get the pair for like $200 $250 most....

At least thats how it is down here

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
def go with the krk's, there's a reason you'll see them in almost any pro studio in the world...they are fantastic monitors.

if you do buy (new) online, follow dreampolice's link and order from sweetwater. the customer service/support and pricing there is the best around.

Mischevious

ill o.g.
the thing is i am still working on my beats i am nowhere near mixing things yet etc... but i need a good pair of monitors for when i get to mixing and the whole headphone thing only works for so long you know lol so the bass is ok on these as well guys ?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
the thing is i am still working on my beats i am nowhere near mixing things yet etc... but i need a good pair of monitors for when i get to mixing and the whole headphone thing only works for so long you know lol so the bass is ok on these as well guys ?

the better u can hear ur beats as ur making them the less mixing u end up doing overall... i "mix" my shit as im making it

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
most monitors will lack in the low end department, because they are designed to have a flat response. when purchasing monitors be advised to what you will be doing with them and if you change your system set-up in the future will you be able to keep the monitors as well. when buying my roland ds-90's i was sold on the fact that they had so many different kinds of inputs XLR, TRS, coaxial and optical. internally amplified with input level control as well to LF and HF control. now i only use these to mix shit down. if you want alot of bass i would suggest hooking up some good home speakers to your set-up then using the monitors to do what they were designed to do. monitors are easy to blow up if you push them to hard, ive had to replace tweeters twice.
hope this helps,
ELDIA

oh yeah, i would stay away from the behringers as well....... if i was you, since you are not ready to mix-down anyway. take your time, do your research, look on ebay, find a good deal, dont just jump on the first find.

members online